Stevie Nicks is AWFUL!!

Sorry if you are a die-hard fan, but good grief she's awful!

i've always thought she was awful. i turn the radio or tv whenever she's on...it's literally painful for me to hear her sing, she's so bad. and before anyone jumps on me for hating on stevie (i got crucified on FB last week for saying james's final song was bad, lol), that's JMHO, and i'm a classically trained singer, so i've got some idea what i'm talking about. she's just not my cup of tea.

i've always thought she was awful. i turn the radio or tv whenever she's on...it's literally painful for me to hear her sing, she's so bad. and before anyone jumps on me for hating on stevie (i got crucified on FB last week for saying james's final song was bad, lol), that's JMHO, and i'm a classically trained singer, so i've got some idea what i'm talking about. she's just not my cup of tea.

For me she's always sounded like nails on a chalk board. I can't sing worth a damn but I can't listen to her either.:headache:

For me she's always sounded like nails on a chalk board. I can't sing worth a damn but I can't listen to her either.:headache:

I never liked her singing style or voice, but at least she could carry a note years ago. She was AWFUL tonight! She's not a singer anymore, that's for sure.

Me too and :thumbsup2

I thought Landslide was beautiful. didn't care for the first song.

Her and Bob Dylan, I never understood how they had singing careers.

Well, I do...but I thought at some point someone wasn't high and realized how bad they sucked!

Her and Bob Dylan, I never understood how they had singing careers.

Well, I do...but I thought at some point someone wasn't high and realized how bad they sucked!

HaHa! It's known at my work that Stevie Nicks is my nails on the chalkboard, and Bob Dylan is my coworker's. My students know to change the radio of either of them come on.

Anit it funny how some people age well and there talent remains and others the magic is gone

I saw her in concert for about one minute in the 80's. She came out on stage and was higher than a kite. She was totally incoherent (more than her normal incoherent self). After stumbling around for a minute or two, she passed out on stage and the concert was canceled. That will always be my memory of her whenever I hear her name. Totally crappy night!

:worship:Thank you!!! I couldn't agree more!!!:worship:

Fleetwood Mac is one of the most overrated bands in the history of time, IMO, and Stevie Nicks solo is right up there on the list, too! Ugh! :headache:

I have ALWAYS thought Stevie Nicks sounded like a goat. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter