Stevie Nicks is AWFUL!!

I used to like her, didn't hear her performance that the OP is talking about but the last time I did hear her I didn't think she sounded good at all. Some singers lose their good singing voice as they age, and most just don't seem to realize that they don't sing as well as they used to and keep singing anyway. :headache: There are a few older ones that their singing voice ages gracefully and they can still sing well.

Stevie Nicks is AWESOME! Saw her recently and LOVED the show...the storyteller is amazing!

I have Stevie's first two Solo Albums on CD, Bella Donna and The Wild Heart. Both Albums are fantastic, if a people want to know why she is a beloved Rock Star, take a little time and listen to these two Albums. Her best years are behind her sure, however in her peak years IMO between 1979 and 1983 she was fantastic. I will always like her for giving us these two great Albums. She is not for everyone, but if people have just heard her singing in her later years, please listen to her first two Albums you will see why she is a beloved Artist.

Zombie thread MORE THAN SEVEN YEARS OLD! That has got to be some kind of a record, lol.

She sang like a bleating goat when she was young, sounded like that 7 years ago when this thread started, and still does. In 7 years, if this thread pops up again, she will still have the voice of a goat.

LOL, on my way home a little while ago they were talking about the Fleetwood Mac tour so this this thread is still relevant.
I'm going to get tickets for dh's birthday I would love to see them, she is the GOAT ;)

LOL, on my way home a little while ago they were talking about the Fleetwood Mac tour so this this thread is still relevant.
I'm going to get tickets for dh's birthday I would love to see them, she is the GOAT ;)
LOL! You'll have everybody going to Urban Dictionary to find out what GOAT means!

I haven't heard her in a while, but even in the late 80s her speaking voice was horrendous. She still somehow got away with singing well then though.

LOL, first time posting on a zombie thread. :bitelip:

I’m a big fan of FM and have seen them live several times, going back to the Tusk tour in 1979. Stevie is alright, but IMO Lindsey Buckingham is the greatest talent the band ever had. And he has been fired from the current tour, which is a huge mistake, so I won’t be going to their concert.

As for Stevie, I think she sounds fine on some songs and irritating on others, so I get the goat comments, plus I do think age has taken a toll on her voice. I also think she’s a pretty good songwriter. (Love Christine McVie too.)

LOL, first time posting on a zombie thread. :bitelip:

I’m a big fan of FM and have seen them live several times, going back to the Tusk tour in 1979. Stevie is alright, but IMO Lindsey Buckingham is the greatest talent the band ever had. And he has been fired from the current tour, which is a huge mistake, so I won’t be going to their concert.

As for Stevie, I think she sounds fine on some songs and irritating on others, so I get the goat comments, plus I do think age has taken a toll on her voice. I also think she’s a pretty good songwriter. (Love Christine McVie too.)

It definitely won't be FM without LB but I would still love to see them. I heard the singer from Crowded House is now in the band and TBH I only remember one of their songs on the radio so not sure how he fits.
I wish I had gotten tickets for their tour a few years ago when LM was still with them.

It definitely won't be FM without LB but I would still love to see them. I heard the singer from Crowded House is now in the band and TBH I only remember one of their songs on the radio so not sure how he fits.
I wish I had gotten tickets for their tour a few years ago when LM was still with them.

Yeah, it’s just such a disappointment. Considering their ages, this could be their last tour. I would see Lindsey perform solo, because he is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter