STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a studio for 4 people, 2 adults 2 children ages 11 and 14. Our preferences are 1. AKL (all view options), 2. OKW then 3. anything with availability. would need Thursday Dec 10 thru Sunday 13. Or Thursday Dec 3 thru Sunday Dec. 6. Friday checkin would also be good if by chance the thursday is not available. Thank you for checking.
Not much lest in Dec. Saratoga has a one bedroom for 12/14-12/17 for 80 pts. That's about it. Your dates are not open except for maybe one night anywhere.

Can you tell me if its not too much trouble which nights are available and where for any of the days From Check in Thurs Dec 3 thru check out Sunday Dec 6. For a studio. Maybe if I can get one or two of the days at the same place with points I can fill in with a room only ressie thru disney. Thanks,

Can you tell me if its not too much trouble which nights are available and where for any of the days From Check in Thurs Dec 3 thru check out Sunday Dec 6. For a studio. Maybe if I can get one or two of the days at the same place with points I can fill in with a room only ressie thru disney. Thanks,
only one night 1 bedroom beach club on 12/5 31 pts.

only one night 1 bedroom beach club on 12/5 31 pts.
Thank you again. If you happen to be looking sometime and the first weekend in December opens up for a studio before your points are gone I would love to take the reservation. I know its a long shot, but stranger things have happened :) Its our last weekend trip to Disney for quite a while and would love to stay at one of our favorites, unfortunately its only possible if we rent points. The whole weekend straight from disney is just too expensive. My email is heatherd.rodriguez@sdhc.k12.fl.us I check that all the time.

Thank you again. If you happen to be looking sometime and the first weekend in December opens up for a studio before your points are gone I would love to take the reservation. I know its a long shot, but stranger things have happened :) Its our last weekend trip to Disney for quite a while and would love to stay at one of our favorites, unfortunately its only possible if we rent points. The whole weekend straight from disney is just too expensive. My email is heatherd.rodriguez@sdhc.k12.fl.us I check that all the time.
I will keep my eye out. Thanks

Hi there
I am staying at WDW from 1/4 to 1/11 - anything at available then? it's just me traveling - I would love to stay near Epcot as I'm in the WDW run disney event. Thanks

Hi there
I am staying at WDW from 1/4 to 1/11 - anything at available then? it's just me traveling - I would love to stay near Epcot as I'm in the WDW run disney event. Thanks
Not much there because of the run. This is what's there: Beach club, on the 4th; BW only the 4th; Kidani 3,4,5 out 6th; SSR 3-6 out 7th. I don't know if that helps at all, but that is it. By the way, these are all studios. SSR has a 1 bedroom 3-7 out 8th but otherwise about the same for 1 bedrooms too.

Just sent you an email. Looking for Studio or 1 BR at Boardwalk, BeachClub or Wilderness Lodge Sat 4/23 for 3 nights.

Any Chance there is a studio anywhere Oct 23-25? I will be travelling solo. Thank you.

Ali: 1 bedrooms at all resorts for those dates.
I don't have enough points to book a 1 bedroom for a full week; however, I did check and the only places a one bedroom is available for the entire stay is OKW 175 pts. and Saratoga 198 pts. AKV Kidani does not have the weekend available for that stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter