STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

....Yesterday was my first day back after being out of work for 7 weeks. It was a hard day, and I stayed home today!

Hope you all are having a great day.
.....you too! Guess you are feeling better then.....:thumbsup2

Good Morning all, Yesterday was my firsts day back aftering being out of work for 7 weeks. It was a hard day, and I stayed home today!

Hope you all are having a great day.

Glad you are healing but don't rush it!

That first week was a rough one. Hoping this second week will be better. Well with a snow day on Tuesday it might help. :)

To all who are in this storm's path, stay safe! pixiedust:

Brandi, take it easy! Don't rush things. I'm betting David doesn't mind babying you just a little! ;)

To all who are in this storm's path, stay safe! pixiedust:

Brandi, take it easy! Don't rush things. I'm betting David doesn't mind babying you just a little! ;)
Actually I think he loves it, seems to be his calling :)

I can't complain much, he has been great, and hear stories of others who are not, so I am very thankfully! (And I tell him that too :) )

That first week was a rough one. Hoping this second week will be better. Well with a snow day on Tuesday it might help. :)
....I'm sure, with each new day, it will get better, my friend....:)

Last edited:
CIAOOOO !! I'll go and read it!!!

evrbdy.jpg
CIAO and much love to everyone (who will be reading ...)

Hello Jamborinis and Kidanites! Hope everyone is fine.

This is the first email notice for this thread I've seen in a looong time!

Laura, I see you are heading back so I am hoping that means you are doing well!

We will be staying offsite for a week in August to spend time with the grand-niece and grand-nephew. Hoping my son and his fiance will be able to join us for one weekend.

I have been away for about a month from mid-April to mid-May and today is the first time since coming back that I have been online for any length of time.

Corinna

....I guess a lot of our 'regulars' go on FB, a place that I never venture into....

I think it's easier to follow here. As a teacher, I'm sure you are very careful about what you do online.

Life just seems to get in the way for me.

My MIL is coming into town this coming weekend, her sister is being buried at Arlington so I have been spring cleaning the house waiting for her arrival.

Life just seems to get in the way for me.

My MIL is coming into town this coming weekend, her sister is being buried at Arlington so I have been spring cleaning the house waiting for her arrival.

So true!

Sorry about your aunt. Hope the visit goes well. How are you doing with your recovery?

Thank you she passed back in October, was cremated and will now join her husband at Arlington, she was in Indiana.

Thanks for asking about the recovery, I am doing ok. Dr. said it would take a year to fully recover, and I did not believe it at first but I still myself being tired and frustrated at my lack of progress. LOL but I am getting there.

How are you doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter