still worth it going late?

chicagomomlakeview

Earning My Ears
is it worth going to magic kingdom from noon on or just too late? they could add an extra day if they did that the day they arrive (land 1030 am) It would be jan 4 so it is the day after evening extra magic hours

Well it looks like MK is open to midnight that day and so you will have plenty of time to enjoy the park. You can always wait and add a day to your ticket when you get there, just in case you have a flight delay or are too tired when you arrive.

Remember a half day at MK is soooo much better than just a day checking in and if you stay late the place tends to emoty out.

I certainly would not hesitate to hit MK after noon... if fact, i think i might like that a lot! We typically arrive at Rope Drop and by 6 in the evening i am near done. I nice sit down dinner of about an hour typically re juices me a little but not enough to enjoy the 10-midnight hours.. i think arriving at or after noon would make those last few hours in the park much more enjoyable, at least for me!

We are the odd people in that MK is actually a half day park for us, so yes, it would be worth it. We drive down and always arrive around 2 or 3 and always go to a park. Now we have APs so it doesn't cost any extra but even before we got them we always did a park the day we arrive and the day we leave and some times that is just a hour or two.

We go to MK on our arrival day regardless of the time we arrive. Once our flight landed so late that by the time we got to MK there was less than an hour until park closing, but we went anyway. Just being able to walk down Main Street, see the Castle and enjoy the park for while while we had an ice cream from the Plaza was worth it.

I'm kind of actually laughing that you are wondering if its 'worth' going if you wait until noon. We rarely go to any park much earlier than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts