stingray city

wilmywood

Earning My Ears
I am trying to get more info about stingray city at the Blue Lagoon. We have two DD, 7 and 11 and would like to experience a creature adventure without getting off the ship the whole day. THe dolphin experience looks like it takes all day! What does anyone know about the place?

This is definetly not to be missed by young or old. fantastic!!!

I have done both, the Dolphine Encounter and I swam with the stingrays at Blue Lagoon (different cruises). Though I really enjoyed both of them the Dolphine encounter was by far my favorite! And I think they took just about the same amount of time. When we went to Stingray City it was the first time I have ever went snorkeling, so it was overwhelming. It kinda freaked me out swimming with those big things but once we got the hang of it, it was interesting. Just something to consider (especially with young ones if they haven't snorkeled before). If you do decide to do it....ask one of the workers (who will be in the water with you)if they will get a stingray and then you can get some good pictures and touch it.
But if it's the time you are worried about it, I think they take about the same amount of time (3 to 4 hours).
Any other questions I would be happy to answer!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter