STK; good food, good service, BUT..

Pipkin

Mouseketeer
When I booked our reservation, I looked at the ratings, not the details. Had I drilled down, I might have found somewhere that the music was unbearably LOUD. I guessed the decibel range to be 85. I was wrong. According to my app, it averaged 90 and peaked at 96. It didn't matter how great the steaks and the sides were, when you leave with a splitting headache, it is irrelevant. We will never return.

I've heard this quite a few times about this place. I like having conversations with the people I am with at dinner. Its unfortunate that the atmosphere is so bad.

I was reading reviews of this restaurant and that was the general consensus. It is off my list.

I "survived" a restaurant in Manhattan called America that was a fave of some of my Euro friends in the '90's.
I suspect I still have ear damage from eating there and still tease my friends about the restaurant's attraction.

Not going that far back in time so regretfully STK is out and thanks for the heads up.

Unless things have changed, the volume doesnt ramp up until later in the evening so if you do an early dinner there it wasnt nearly as bad. We had reservations at 8pm one night and walked out and tried again later in the week at 5:30 and it was acceptable. Again this could have changed as the last time we were there was shortly after it opened.

Just wondering if there was any particular spot in the restaurant that might not be quite as loud (such as the outdoor patio)? Have reservations for next week - any input is appreciated! Ty!

I'd love an answer to the above question too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!