Storage ideas for alphabet stamps?

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
I have a couple sets of small alphabet stamps (one of them is a Disney set from EK Success of letters inside Mickey heads if you know what I mean). They don't come in a nice hard plastic case like some of my larger sets, instead they come in a flimsy cardboard base or plastic box that quickly falls apart and is just generally not a good way to store them. Does anyone have any ideas for how I could store them? I want to be able to keep the alphabet in order so I don't have to search for a letter each time I want to. I'm kind of stumped right now.

Have you looked at the disposable storage containers for leftovers? Like Gladware, Ziploc etc.

They are available in many different sizes/

What are the dimensions of the alphabet all together?

I saw somebody on another board use a container to store bullets. It seemed to work perfectly and she said it was only a few dollars. She said they can hold either 50 or 100.

Are they the foam letter stamps by memories? If so, the best thing I have seen so far, is to get a Generations or similar plastic folder. They usually go on sale for $1, you might need 2 to hold the whole alphabet. As for the Mickey head alphabet ones... I have them too, and I just keep them in the plastic box they came it, and I haven't had any problems with them.

--h

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out the Ziploc types and the bullet containers.

To answer some of the questions - overall size of the entire alphabets vary but the one I just measured is 3.5" x 3 " (the entire set.) They're not foam stamps - they're rubber stamps with a wooden base. And the Mickey set does have a plastic box, but it opens from the side, so you can't just pluck a letter out from the top, you have to take the entire set out each time and they just don't "sit" well.

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter