Storey Lake Resort

travelbug

DIS Veteran
Hoping there are DIS friends out there who have stayed at Storey Lake and can provide some feedback on the resort. Since it is a new resort, I'm finding that reviews are sparse. Pictures of the pool and clubhouse area look excellent. This would be for a non-Disney trip, so proximity to the parks is not a factor.

Thanks!

There are a fair number of reviews now on VRBO/Homeaway

We are definitely interested in staying here - I really like this end of Kissimmee.

We stayed in Storey Lake in November 2018 for my daughter's bachelorette party in Disney. First time staying off-property and loved it so much that we are going back to Storey Lake next week!
The house was incredible and it was a short Uber/Lyft drive to all of the parks. It's more economical than staying on Disney property whey you have a large group, and that's the reason we decided to try it. It's a game-changer for us since we had such a great experience. We don't care for Disney busses anyway, and even if we were staying on propery, we'd most likey use Uber/Lyft frequently, so the free transportation isn't something we care about when making our resort decision.

We stayed in Storey Lake in November 2018 for my daughter's bachelorette party in Disney. First time staying off-property and loved it so much that we are going back to Storey Lake next week!
The house was incredible and it was a short Uber/Lyft drive to all of the parks. It's more economical than staying on Disney property whey you have a large group, and that's the reason we decided to try it. It's a game-changer for us since we had such a great experience. We don't care for Disney busses anyway, and even if we were staying on propery, we'd most likey use Uber/Lyft frequently, so the free transportation isn't something we care about when making our resort decision.
hi, hope this is allowed but how do you go about booking off property resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter