Storing Disney pins?

The pin stations have pin books and fanny packs. I think there is also a vest and hat at some. Also lanyards are easy to find.

We have some Disney pin trading bags, but they cost a premium. So we also have zippered 3 ring binders and used foam sheets for the pins. We've been collecting pins off and on since 2000.

Oddly enough, the best selection of books/ briefcases to store pins that I have found, was in Frontierland. I don't know why they carried so many varieties, but they did. Lots of options, at least as of February.

Thank you! Now I know where to look!
Last year we only spent one night at WDW before our cruise and I forgot to look at MK when we were there for MNSSHP...
We went to Disney Springs when I remembered the next morning but couldn't find anything other than pins and lanyards in the World of Disney store... We were rushed though as it was close to Noon and we still haven't left WDW. Disney cruise line didn't have anything either...
For this trip I actually made a list of what I want to find and where ;)

If you go looking at Disney Springs, check out Disney Pin Traders. It's a stand alone open air building near Earl of Sandwich. They have lots of pins and related items. I know I've seen the zippered binders there in the past.

I agree with the above - Frontier Land and Disney Springs for sure.
I think the pin shop behind the Epcot screens (near the fountain) has a decent selection also - though I haven't been in a couple years. Any yes, they make several pin books - hard and soft - of varying sizes. My son has one with Jack Skellington's face on it that is a nice mid size.

My daughter keeps her pins on blank canvas - the kind of canvases you can paint on. It also makes them easier to hang on her wall.

My son had a cork board of pins displayed in his room at home. The collector's board has ideas for storing and displaying pins.

Yep, I was just going to post that. Our kids already have the small Disney pin book, but it's full. We bought them $3 corkboards at Target and they love them.

I have 5 pins in my office cubicle...soft walls on the cubes hold the pins perfectly. :D

Thanks! Allow me to brag on my 9 year old daughter for a minute: She came up with that idea by herself, and it works great.
I bet it looks like a piece of art!

I'm leaning towards buying a small bag only and getting a cork or canvas board to stick some of them in my home office :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter