StoryBook at AP

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
My ADR date is Wednesday. I am hoping to get this ADR while I am there. I checked today for the week BEFORE the one I want, just to see how booked up it is, and I can't get ANY reservations for 1 person, but, if I increase the party size to 2, I can get whatever time I want.
Can I just check that were this to be the case for the time and day I would like, I can go ahead and book the party of two, and show up alone with no penalty? I was hoping never to have to do this, but this particular meal is a really MUST do. (I am going solo, but celebrating my 10th anniversary, my husband is too ill to travel, and we had our wedding dinner at AP - after a YC wedding)
I am just after some reassurance that it should be an OK thing to do?

Just a heads up, you can make the reservation for 2 and then modify it down to 1 after.

Thank you for your reassurances.
Actually I had no problem booking a one person reservation!
The only reservation I couldn't get was Garden Grill, but the lady I spoke to (I made my ADRs on the phone, cos there was a problem with dining reservations on my ADR day) said she thought there might be some sort of event on that day. She helped me find something else, and now I am all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter