Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

H'mmm....I think it might have been a boneless chicken breast? I can't remember that detail now. My experience was that they would work with you to figure out what would work for you daughter 🤞
I think it was a chicken breast too... otherwise I would probably remember having to help my picky kid get rid of the bone!

I think it was a chicken breast too... otherwise I would probably remember having to help my picky kid get rid of the bone!
Glad to know I'm not the only one! :)
The roasted chicken listed in the entrees is a leg portion connected to a breast so maybe they brought out a larger portion of the children's menu chicken breast? That is what we are hoping for--chicken breast with mac n cheese and fries. Has anyone tried the mac n cheese? I cant remember if it was this thread or elsewhere because I have been researching heavily the last few days..lol but I know I read it was good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter