Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Did I miss in the announcement where it's stated to be 1 TS credit? Curious where that info is coming from.
I think this is an error (shocked it's not 2TS) and wondering if they will honor it, but the confirmations are coming back as 1TS when you book it.

So excited!! Was able to get a reservation for late Feb. :yay: Can't wait to hear reviews from the folks going in December, etc!

Did I miss in the announcement where it's stated to be 1 TS credit? Curious where that info is coming from.
On the main Artist Point page under the area that says "A Feast Fit For Royalty" click on read more. Down at the bottom:
"One Disney Dining Plan Table Service will be redeemed per Guest for the Disney Dining Plan when dining at Storybook Dining with Snow White at Artist Point."

I was just looking around the US website (haha) at our dates and realized WL might not be off the table for our trip over New Years. So I decided to try to book this just in case, but the date I was guessing would work for us (Jan 2) doesn't show anything for any sized party, let alone the 9 we will need. I'll keep checking, I just don't get the way they release these for booking. Makes no sense.

I was just looking around the US website (haha) at our dates and realized WL might not be off the table for our trip over New Years. So I decided to try to book this just in case, but the date I was guessing would work for us (Jan 2) doesn't show anything for any sized party, let alone the 9 we will need. I'll keep checking, I just don't get the way they release these for booking. Makes no sense.
This morning it was only allowing parties of 2 for Dec 27-Jan 5. Now nothing is available for any party. I think they disabled the dates they are working on. Looks like they are working on Feb and Mar right now based on reports. Hopefully times will be loaded back soon.

Has anyone been able to book for the 16th or 17th December? I've tried a few times today for a party of 4 and nothing is available. Do you think everything is booked out already. this is our first trip to wdw so not sure how fast these things go. Perhaps the first two nights are reserved for press etc? These are the only two night were there and are staying at wilderness lodge so would be nice to have gone.

I was able to get our party of 5 for March 30th. Fun addition to our spring break trip.

Has anyone been able to book for the 16th or 17th December? I've tried a few times today for a party of 4 and nothing is available. Do you think everything is booked out already. this is our first trip to wdw so not sure how fast these things go. Perhaps the first two nights are reserved for press etc? These are the only two night were there and are staying at wilderness lodge so would be nice to have gone.

I was able to get a 4 for the 16th. Let me check with my DD and see if she wants to keep it. I will get back to you if I cancel.

I have been trying since about 8:00 this morning and still nothing for me for the 17th at any time. I even had an alert set on mouse dining and nothing went off. So who knows?

I have been looking for the same dates. I mean I suppose its possible they are all booked up but Ive been trying since 9AM for a table for 2 at any time. Not even availability for 1

I have been looking for the same dates. I mean I suppose its possible they are all booked up but Ive been trying since 9AM for a table for 2 at any time. Not even availability for 1
No breakfast has been released. Dinner only.

This morning it was only allowing parties of 2 for Dec 27-Jan 5. Now nothing is available for any party. I think they disabled the dates they are working on. Looks like they are working on Feb and Mar right now based on reports. Hopefully times will be loaded back soon.
I got a table for 4 this morning on 28th December.

I wonder if they put out fewer reservations for opening weekend a. to give a bunch to vloggers/bloggers and media and b. because they probably don't want to overwhelm themselves day one. I hope this isn't the case and that more open up but it just seems SO unlikely that they would run out of reservations that fast when every date from here to 180 days opened up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter