Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Just snagged an 8:15 reservation for Dec. 17th. Will definitely give some feedback. As of right now this is still one dining credit correct? Any idea how long it takes a minnie van to get to artist point? I have a Slinky dog fastpass at 6:30-7:30.

I don't know if they just added a bunch of new reservations or if a bunch of people cancelled but a TON of openings for the week of Christmas! I had my pick of dates AND times! Good luck all:)

A whole lot of party of 4 or less from 12/16 on. The only 5 (or 6) that I could see (and grab) was on 12/23, there was a 4:15 and an 8:30.

As of 2:05pm there are tables of 4 on 12/18, 12/20 & 12/23

I didn't even know about this opportunity but stumbled across the info while scrolling through the boards! Just checked and grabbed a 6:10 reservation on 12/17. A huge thank you to fellow DIS'ers!! :worship: :thanks:
Snow White is one of my faves! :yay:

Just snagged a 12/24 ADR - looks like a ton were released in December - ( our dates were 12/20-29

I have a reservation opening night the 16th. I am a bit nervous it may not be so smooth. Where can I find the menu? I got my alert today from TP reservation finder then I went to Disney and found some other available times. Love that reservation finder! They do not take AP discounts or TIW.

They do not take AP discounts or TIW.
Where have you seen that? I would be shocked if they did not offer both. They would be the only character meal not offering the discounts for either, afaik. Artist Point offered a discount for DVC/AP/TIW/Visa, I would think it would continue.

Ahhh, should have asked one of the Disney bus drivers, lol. If you haven't gotten an answer for the menu and pricing:
  • Begin the storybook-themed dining experience with shared appetizers including Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail.
  • Choose your entrée from a prix fixe menu. Feast on the Royal Prime Rib Roast, Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken, Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank, Seafood Stew and Bashful’s Butter Poached Snapper. Or enjoy the vegetarian option—A Stroll Through Nature—featuring butternut squash, arugula and gnocchi. Children can choose from a selection of kid-friendly items, including Royal Prime Rib Roast, Grilled Chicken, Princess Pasta and Vegetarian Steam Bun.
  • Craving a sweet finale? Top the experience with a “Poison” Apple; Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie; a sponge cake with chocolate gems and buttercream icing called Miner’s Treasures; and The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen, which features cracked maple popcorn with a ganache heart. Remember, the desserts are shared, so you don’t have to choose—you get one of each!
Snow White has invited all of her new friends to this magical character dining experience, and she’s inviting you too! So make a journey to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge to experience Storybook Dining at Artist Point starting December 16, 2018. Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity not included). Each guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entrée, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty beverages are not included). All menu items are subject to change.

You can see many of the items here:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ow-open-for-storybook-dining-at-artist-point/

And again, I would go with discounts being available as they are with other character meals. I would indeed be shocked if there were no discounts given.

Others may have better info, but I believe it may be the Monorail to Magic Kingdom or Contemporary and then a resort boat to Wilderness Lodge from either of them (it runs between the 3 places). I am not sure of the route the boat takes so I do not know if it is quicker from one resort or the other. Another option is a bus from Magic Kingdom, not sure which is faster/better.

Wow! Thank you! Sounds delicious. Can you tell me the best way to get there from the Grand Floridian?

Using Disney transportation:

Monorail or boat to Magic Kingdom.

Bus or boat to Wilderness Lodge.
<bus is quickest trip if you don't wait too long for a bus, but you have to walk over to the buses vs the longer boat ride but the boats are near each other so very short connection walk>

Boat to boat is probably easiest as they will connect very close to each other, though the total ride time will be the longest -- but prettiest !

An alternative: Monorail to Contemporary, then boat to Wilderness Lodge.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter