Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

I was on the site looking for reservations 15 minutes after the post on this thread announced the openings. I guess the options just weren't there for a party of 5. I couldn't get anything.

I was on the site looking for reservations 15 minutes after the post on this thread announced the openings. I guess the options just weren't there for a party of 5. I couldn't get anything.
When they first released reservations there were a lot of party of twos and not much else. Then they opened up for larger parties. You should try looking again

When they first released reservations there were a lot of party of twos and not much else. Then they opened up for larger parties. You should try looking again

Thank you. I've been trying. I even thought if I could grab a table for 3 maybe if I called they'd let me add a table of 2 with a close time-frame for my DD20 and her BF. We could divide up and it'd be ok. But all yesterday and today I've not found anything more than party of 2 and I have 3 nights that I could make it work. Oh well! We've done most of the character dining already so something new really sounded like fun!

Thank you. I've been trying. I even thought if I could grab a table for 3 maybe if I called they'd let me add a table of 2 with a close time-frame for my DD20 and her BF. We could divide up and it'd be ok. But all yesterday and today I've not found anything more than party of 2 and I have 3 nights that I could make it work. Oh well! We've done most of the character dining already so something new really sounded like fun!
Try signing up for a reservation finder, something might pop up for your party size.

What dates are you looking for if I drop my reservation after booking fast passes.

What dates are you looking for if I drop my reservation after booking fast passes.

Thank you for asking!

Dec 18 (early), 19 (late), or 21st (early). I guess my time frames make me less flexible than I realized. lol. I'm trying to squeeze this into existing plans.

I'm following this thread because I'm curious to see opinions and experiences once the Storybook Dining experience goes live. But I have to say I am in the minority because I'm really disappointed that one of my favorite signature restaurants is going to this type of dining. I guess I get it though because Artist Point had a difficult time trying to get the attention it deserved. Still, I'm going to miss Artist Point and the Cedar Plank Salmon... :sad1:

Thank you for asking!

Dec 18 (early), 19 (late), or 21st (early). I guess my time frames make me less flexible than I realized. lol. I'm trying to squeeze this into existing plans.
I have 4:15 on the 21st for 4 people. You are welcome to take my reservation because I will be heading to MVMCP. I don't know how people coordinate reservations on here.

I don’t remember seeing this - do we know the cost of the dinner?

according to https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ow-open-for-storybook-dining-at-artist-point/

"Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity not included). Each guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entrée, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty beverages are not included). All menu items are subject to change."

according to https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ow-open-for-storybook-dining-at-artist-point/

"Pricing is $55 for adults and $33 for children ages 3-9 (tax and gratuity not included). Each guest will receive one of each appetizer, their choice of entrée, and one of each dessert as well as their choice of non-alcoholic fountain beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty beverages are not included). All menu items are subject to change."
I must have skipped right past that to get to the food descriptions. Thank you!

The menu looks interesting. I am very excited about this. Hopefully some of the 7 dwarfs will be part of the interaction meal or even better the evil queen.

The menu looks interesting. I am very excited about this. Hopefully some of the 7 dwarfs will be part of the interaction meal or even better the evil queen.

I saw this on the site a while back:

" There, you’ll enjoy a delicious meal of fantastic fare with visits from Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy. Delightful music and activities will help bring the classic fairytale to life, and you’ll even have an opportunity for an encounter with The Queen."

We normally wouldn't split up our group (family!) for a dinner, but we couldn't get a table for 5 and we really want to try this so we booked 2 smaller tables. Hope to pick up a cancellation or that they can accommodate us when we show up, but if not, still looking forward to it!

This is the ADR I’m most looking forward to on my trip! Trying it solo opening day! Was hoping to find someone on the solo board that wanted to come along, but no luck. That’s ok though meeting the dwarves and evil queen are totally worth it. They really need to do more villian greets. Last time I went, Jafar was by FAR the best character interaction with my slightly shy foster daughters and we saw a lot of characters. I’m hoping the evil queen is just as good!

This is the ADR I’m most looking forward to on my trip! Trying it solo opening day! Was hoping to find someone on the solo board that wanted to come along, but no luck. That’s ok though meeting the dwarves and evil queen are totally worth it. They really need to do more villian greets. Last time I went, Jafar was by FAR the best character interaction with my slightly shy foster daughters and we saw a lot of characters. I’m hoping the evil queen is just as good!

Opening day? Nice! We'd love to hear about your experience, if you have a chance. (I know it can be hard to find computer time during your trip.)

Opening day? Nice! We'd love to hear about your experience, if you have a chance. (I know it can be hard to find computer time during your trip.)
It’s the last night of my trip so I should be able to write some sort of review within a day or so. I’m anticipating plenty of time waiting at the airport. I may be guilty of turning my plans upside down to fit this in before leaving.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter