Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

this would be the only one on property where it's not the case. The alcoholic beverages are no more expensive than they are elsewhere. I can't imagine they would change the rules for this one although what that person may be thinking is that they are not included with the prix fixe cost. THAT is typical across Disney property, but when you have the DDP, alcoholic beverages are included even with prixe fixe meals... if you're paying cash, only the meal with non alcoholic beverage (and often non specialty beverages too) are included and if you want a cocktail it is extra on the cost of the meal.
That makes more sense. Thanks!

I'm curious to know what their allergy-friendly menu will look like...

Thanks for your reply! We’re staying at WL this Friday night so I’m going to check it out whether we should try back later in the week :) might give it a try at least!

Yes... we lucked out with a soft opening for BOG. We were there a week or so before the official opening and stopped by. Sure enough, the CM told us to stop by later in the afternoon and we might get lucky... we were! We had a fabulous dinner and were thrilled to be among the first to dine there!

We were able to snag reservations for our arrival day. This is our first Disney trip and this will be our first Dining spot - we are looking forward to it! We have reservations at 4 pm and then plan to try to find a spot to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks afterwards. We're very excited to let this be our first Disney Dining experience. Looking forward to the reviews!

I looked and looked for this thread when the menu came out a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. I was surprised no one was talking about the menu. I know I'm one of the few happy to see AP go (we really disliked it)
Snow White is my #1 princess so of course, I had to book this. Actually, we have it down twice. Just in case I love it as much as I think I will. Once on arrival day and once on departure day. If we aren't in love with it, we'll cancel the 2nd one. We'll be there on the 29th.
Looking forward to your thoughts :goodvibes
We have it booked for our March trip

sorry this is a bit off topic. We have an ADR for the new storybook
dining at Artist point and i was wondering if there's a spot to see the MK fireworks the Wilderness Lodge?
Thank You
Liz:rose:

dining at Artist point and i was wondering if there's a spot to see the MK fireworks the Wilderness Lodge?
Thank You
My understanding is no, but the water pageant does pass by.

Thank You
Yes, you can see fireworks from Geyser Point. It isn’t the best view, but you’ll be able to see enough (at least I think it’s a good enough view!) and the music is piped in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!