Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

hmmm....we have tried close to 50 misc. dates in 180 booking period and there is nothing available for 5 people.
I get the impression that the reservation system favors even numbers of people, to avoid empty seats at a table. Did you also try for six people at less busy times of year?

darn, I missed the opening up of reservations (going Dec 17-24th) and there is nothing available. Just curious, has anyone been successful reserving for 5 or 6 people?

I haven’t read of anyone getting a table for more than 4. Splitting the ADR is good advice.

I get the impression that the reservation system favors even numbers of people, to avoid empty seats at a table. Did you also try for six people at less busy times of year?

I’m not sure that is an issue. We usually book for 3 every ADR. It seems that this particular ADR doesn’t let you book for more than 4. I can’t recall anyone saying they were able to book for more than 4 without splitting the group. We will see if this is a glitch of some kind or if the tables will just be 2 and 4 tops.

We were able to get a 6 & 4 for Feb break before 7am when reservations opened, but could only get before 5pm.

When these first opened I had to book 2 tables for my party of 7. Then a couple hours later more reservations opened and I was able to get a table for 7.

I was lucky and snagged a table for 5 at 520 on 2/24. Only time available that day for 5. I keep checking too hoping for a bit later.

I was not able to get an ADR for 5 for the last week of March and I set an alert the morning they opened up when only the tables for 2 were available. I grabbed one for 2 and then was able to grab a table of 3 at the exact same time so at least we can all go! But still no availability for 5. We’re okay sitting separately but has anybody had luck having them combine your reservations at check-in when you have two ADRs at the exact same time? Or at least putting both groups at tables right next to each other?

I got a table for two on 1/31. The new menu looks very good. I’m eager for reviews after it begins - it sounds like a ton of food, with a selection of apps and desserts.

I just got a table for 3 in April, since I have room only, I was very surprised it was still available since I have to reserve one day at a time.

has anybody had luck having them combine your reservations at check-in when you have two ADRs at the exact same time? Or at least putting both groups at tables right next to each other?

We’ve never had a problem combining two reservations to sit together. Just show up a little early and explain your situation.

Got an ADR for 5 at 4:20 on our 1st day. There are no ADRs during the 5-7pm time for our entire stay.

Heads up. I think a lot of ADRs just dropped for Artist Point. I got a TP notification for an adr for 6 on 3/5 at 6:40. There were several other times available also. I checked other days and saw times available.

Ditto this. My dates that had absolutely nothing for a party of 5 suddenly have pretty much whatever time I want. (2/28, 3/3, 3/5 were the ones I've been looking at as options).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!