Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

Heads up. I think a lot of ADRs just dropped for Artist Point. I got a TP notification for an adr for 6 on 3/5 at 6:40. There were several other times available also. I checked other days and saw times available.
Yes! They are all over the place in early February. I just got a reservation for 5 for February 6 for 6:10 pm, which is a bit late with a 3 year old. Went it to MDE to check other times and to try and change it to an earlier time and had a choice of 4:00 pm, 4:20 pm, 5:15 pm, 5:40 pm, 6:10 pm and 6:20 pm. So now we have a reservation for 5 at 5:15 pm. Yeah.

And still nothing more for the whole first week they open. I've been trying for a table for 4 or 5 from 12/16-12/23 and nothing..... Hopefully something opens up at 60 days when people make their FP+ and release a reservaton that they were holding.

And still nothing more for the whole first week they open. I've been trying for a table for 4 or 5 from 12/16-12/23 and nothing..... Hopefully something opens up at 60 days when people make their FP+ and release a reservaton that they were holding.

Try putting in a reservation for 6 -- according to *********** there are reservations available for Dec 16 and 21. If you get one go into MDE and change it to a reservation for 5. You can almost always reduce your number in MDE.

Try putting in a reservation for 6 -- according to *********** there are reservations available for Dec 16 and 21. If you get one go into MDE and change it to a reservation for 5. You can almost always reduce your number in MDE.
I’ve tried that and could not find one. There are no tables for the first three weeks and after that lots of availability. Do they usually reduce the number of tables that can be reserved when a new restaurant opens?

Should try again, I just checked the Disney reservations and there are several openings for 5 each night the first week.

Still comes up with no reservations.

I just tried again and there is all kinds showing on the Disney reservation site. You either need to clear your browser or use another browser (i.e. google instead of edge or edge instead of goole), or sign out of the Disney World site and then sign in again. If you have refreshed your search too often, it doesn't clear its memory and keeps repeating your previous search.

I'm trying the same search purely out of curiosity and I see nothing for the restaurant's first week (or three) either. Just to reassure the searching poster, lol. That's using an independent search website, and the Disney site.

I just tried again and there is all kinds showing on the Disney reservation site. You either need to clear your browser or use another browser (i.e. google instead of edge or edge instead of goole), or sign out of the Disney World site and then sign in again. If you have refreshed your search too often, it doesn't clear its memory and keeps repeating your previous search.

You're right, I was looking at the wrong month -- November, not December. Sorry about that.

You're right, I was looking at the wrong month -- November, not December. Sorry about that.
I thought I was going crazy. I tried for 4, 5 and 6 for every day for 2 weeks and still couldn't find anything, using Chrome, Incognito, Firefox and ugh.... IE

I was just able to reserve a table for 6 on January 19th. Prior to today, there were 0 available reservations from 1/14-1/27. Now, there are several time slots available during the course of my stay, so I’m assuming the larger tables have been loaded into the reservation system.

I was just able to reserve a table for 6 on January 19th. Prior to today, there were 0 available reservations from 1/14-1/27. Now, there are several time slots available during the course of my stay, so I’m assuming the larger tables have been loaded into the reservation system.
me too, we will be there for 7:30!!! Not sure if we will have 4 or 5 but wanted to be able to hold the 5 - no trouble changing it this morning.

In the past when something new has opened, are they ever open before the opening date? For example...will they have a "soft opening" a few nights prior to their grand opening on 12/16? Just wondered if it was worth stopping by a few nights prior to see if they are taking walk-ins or anything.

I am so bummed I am missing the opening by two weeks. Snow White is my favorite Disney character after Minnie. I get to meet Minnie at Hollywood and Vine but would have loved to meet Snow White. I hate to stand in line for a character meet and greet. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until 2020 when I take the grandkids.

Still no breakfast. :( I think I'm going to cancel my reservation since my dh is refusing to go for dinner. I'll just hope they add breakfast sometime soonish.

Thank you for the update!!! I was able to combine our tables of 2 and 3 to a party of 5 for the end of March!

I have read that storybook dining at artist point went from a 2 table service restaurant to a 1 table service restaurant after they changed it from artist point to a character dinner. Can someone tell me if that is correct.

I have read that storybook dining at artist point went from a 2 table service restaurant to a 1 table service restaurant after they changed it from artist point to a character dinner. Can someone tell me if that is correct.
That is what Disney posted. One credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!