Storybook Dining

delcotodisney

Earning My Ears
Any luck with getting Storybook Dining for early December dates? I haven’t seen any available dates or cancellations since I’ve been able to book reservations. Our trip is 12/8-12/12 and we have family staying until 12/14.

We're going a week after you and I was able to get a reservation exactly at 6am on my 180 day mark. If you haven't yet sign up for one of the reservation finders and it will send you a text message when there is a opening to book. I know touring plans has a reservation finder.

We were on at 6am too, Ohana and Storybook were the main 2 I was trying to get. I was able to get Ohana! I’m hoping there is a cancellation or they will be releasing more for Storybook like you mentioned. I am using touring plans and mouse dining, thanks so much!

We're going 12/8 to 12/15. I was on right at 6:00 am and there was one reservation left for 12/11 at 9:20 pm - Too late for my little guys but I took it anyways. Two days later a 7:05 pm opened so I revised. Would still like something earlier, but keep checking periodically - people tweak reservations all the time. I didn't realize it was so popular so it wasn't one of the first ones we booked (went for Ohana, BOG, Le Cellier dinners first). Got all of those at the desired times. There were still times left for all 3 well into the day. I wish I had known Storybook was so hard to get! Lesson learned.

We were able to get a reservation but there was just one availability on our preferred day. Later I checked the rest of our reservation for fun and nothing was available. This was our third adr on the list after Cali grill brunch and Ohana. Couldn’t get brunch but glad to get everything else.

We have a reservation for December 15th which is day 5 of our trip booked at our 180 mark. Keep trying!

Says nothing is available at 6:10 a.m. on my 180 + 10th day of my trip. Surely that can’t be right. Nothing for Sana’a either.

For our January trip, I snagged a 5:30pm ADR on the 180 day mark. That day is now completely booked. Is the food here that good? I had no idea it was so popular.

Tried to get an ADR for Storybook Dining for the 1/12/20, as that is the 180 dass Mark today and had no luck.

Seems like all the Dopey Challengers are partying there on that day 🙄 I want as well 😉

Keep trying. I snagged one 5 weeks before our trip just by checking multiple times a day. Granted it's at 7:30 so not our ideal time to eat.....but it's better then nothing!!! 👍👍

As said before : just keep trying. We were able to score a reservation for 6 a few hours before our actual dinner. You never know!

As said before : just keep trying. We were able to score a reservation for 6 a few hours before our actual dinner. You never know!
Yep, reservation finder is set and I am also checking from time to time by myself. Right now, I have the feeling, like Storybook Dining is closed that day, ...

Keep trying! I just found out about this restaurant and wanted to try it. At first there was nothing for next week, then I found Monday at 8:40 so I took it even though the time was terrible. Then I looked later last night and got 7 pm for tomorrow night! I can’t wait!

I have been trying to move my reservation that I made to another time or date in order to do a dessert party on that day and I have had no luck. I think the fact that it is one credit on the dining plan makes it extremely popular.

Any luck with getting Storybook Dining for early December dates? I haven’t seen any available dates or cancellations since I’ve been able to book reservations. Our trip is 12/8-12/12 and we have family staying until 12/14.
I've tried almost every single date in November 2019 and it is impossible to get anything. I also called the WDW DINE line and no luck !
I guess if you are staying in a Disney Hotel, it makes it easier to get ADR. :-(

Yep, reservation finder is set and I am also checking from time to time by myself. Right now, I have the feeling, like Storybook Dining is closed that day, ...
What is Reservation Finder? is that an app or another website?
How does it works?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!