Storyteller’s cafe brunch

jjiillee

Mouseketeer
Hi - has anyone had the weekend brunch at Storyteller’s cafe? If so how was it? We are going in July and think having a character meal in the afternoon will be a nice break from the heat.

We have eaten breakfast there a couple of times and the food was the best of all of he buffets we have had there. The chilaquiles are amazing. Not sure if the brunch is different than breakfast, but I would highly recommend. Great, relaxing atmosphere Not super-loud like some of them can be. We make this our last "Disney" thing on the day we fly out usually. A great way to end the trip.

We took my parents here and they loved it. The best food of any of the breakfast buffets. We enjoyed the characters too. We had our boys watch Brother Bear before we left so they were familiar with more characters. My only complaint was the CMs were the least friendly of all the character meals we have done. Not a huge deal, and it could have been just one of those days, but it left an impression on me.

We go every year. As the others have said, it is the best of all the buffets. It's also a more relaxed feel. It has never been crowded when we arrive around 10:30 for a mid-morning meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter