Stowaways onboard the 2016 EBPC - TR update 11/4, p.24

Hello everybody :wave2:

I’m more than a little chagrined to see its almost been 3 months since my last update. I have a 3 day weekend coming up so hopefully will be able to wrap this up.

But in other exciting news, today I booked a cruise for February 2019 to take my DB and SiL. :cool1: I have very impatiently been waiting for DCL to release them and today was the first day the general public could book the new itineraries. Since my DB and SiL have never sailed before I had to wait for today. After 65 minutes on hold I was through but it took another 40 minutes to book everything. Whew! I should count myself lucky because apparently yesterday had a 4 hour wait time... Itineraries are considerably more expensive than I’ve ever seen them and for a while I was worried I wouldn’t be able to afford it. But finally stumbled upon some short cruises on the Wonder leaving out of Port Canaveral. Three days is much too short, I would have settled for a 5 night but they are only out of Miami and I didn’t fancy a 4 1/2 hour drive the day of, and have learned from a prior trip that hotels are out of my budget, especially paying for two rooms. So we are doing a B2B on the Wonder, February 7-14 :cool1:
I'm also booked on the Wonder from Feb 10-14! I don't know yet if I will be doing it or not, but I guess I'll have a year to decide! It'll be my first cruise ever!

I'm also booked on the Wonder from Feb 10-14! I don't know yet if I will be doing it or not, but I guess I'll have a year to decide! It'll be my first cruise ever!

How wonderfully exciting!!! I hope you do it, its such a magnificent way to vacation :)

Sounds like a nice day at Chankanaab. I wouldn't mind he king out the place, we wanted to go there the last time we were in Cozumel but decided against it in the end.

I'm sorry you had to go to so many pharmacies to get the quinine! But Fran still uses it, so we do appreciate it!

What an amazing photo opportunity. It is a shame that you missed them.

I paid an extra $5 to get a souvenir t-shirt and ‘authentic Mexican artifact’.

That must be something new they are doing.

It was gorgeous and we were so glad we decided to go.

Chankanaab is one of our favourite places in this world.

I have no idea where mom found this beautiful sculpture

This is just outside the building where you check in for the dolphin interactions. You can see the sea pens in the background.

Corinna

Sounds like a nice day at Chankanaab. I wouldn't mind he king out the place, we wanted to go there the last time we were in Cozumel but decided against it in the end.

It was so lovely. I'm sure we'll go back the next time we're in Cozumel. It had everything, was clean, and affordable. We loved it.

I'm sorry you had to go to so many pharmacies to get the quinine! But Fran still uses it, so we do appreciate it!

I was just so glad we found it. I was getting worried we wouldn't and that stressed me.

What an amazing photo opportunity. It is a shame that you missed them.

That was very disappointing, they are so cute in their special outfits.

That must be something new they are doing.

I was impressed. I completely forgot that the extra $5 also included a tequila tasting. I wasn't going to do the tasting on my own so passed and just wanted my clay pot, but that made the price even better.

Chankanaab is one of our favourite places in this world.

I can definitely see why. Your reviews are the main reason I wanted to check it out and I'm so glad we did. We will return.

This is just outside the building where you check in for the dolphin interactions. You can see the sea pens in the background.

Corinna

Ahhh. Next time we'll have to get there earlier to do an animal interaction. I really wanted to do the manatee or sea lion one.

Hi everybody :) I'm sad to say this TR is going to be put on hold for a while, until I am able to afford a new computer. My old one is so slow it takes at least ten minutes to start up, let alone upload photos and do an update. My dad very kindly got me a Chromebook to do regular stuff on but I can't for the life of me figure out how to type up an update or upload pictures to the 'google drive' to be able to put them on something like Flickr. Not to mention Flickr no longer acknowledges the account I made to do the last update and I can't make a new one. It has given me enough frustration for me to give up, for now. I hope all is well with everyone and you all have the happiest of holidays :)

Hi everybody :) I'm sad to say this TR is going to be put on hold for a while, until I am able to afford a new computer. My old one is so slow it takes at least ten minutes to start up, let alone upload photos and do an update. My dad very kindly got me a Chromebook to do regular stuff on but I can't for the life of me figure out how to type up an update or upload pictures to the 'google drive' to be able to put them on something like Flickr. Not to mention Flickr no longer acknowledges the account I made to do the last update and I can't make a new one. It has given me enough frustration for me to give up, for now. I hope all is well with everyone and you all have the happiest of holidays :)

I am sorry to read that you have computer trouble. I hope that you are able to work out how do things on your Chromebook or are able to get a new computer soon. Happy holidays.

Corinna

I am sorry to read that you have computer trouble. I hope that you are able to work out how do things on your Chromebook or are able to get a new computer soon. Happy holidays.

Corinna

Thank you so much :goodvibes

Are you back from your trip? I hope it was magnificent!

Hi Pam,
Sorry to hear about your computer issues. I hope a solution arrives soon. Meanwhile we will all be waiting. Tell your Mom "Happy Christmas" and also to you too.

Kate

Hi Pam,
Sorry to hear about your computer issues. I hope a solution arrives soon. Meanwhile we will all be waiting. Tell your Mom "Happy Christmas" and also to you too.

Kate

Thank you so much :goodvibes

I hope you had a lovely Christmas as well :)

party: Hope your birthday is a magical one! party:

i-mFxQvKw-XL.jpg

party: Hope your birthday is a magical one! party:

i-mFxQvKw-XL.jpg

Happy birthday. I hope you are having a magical day.

Corinna

Happy birthday Pam!

Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much!!!!

A little story to share: I got to Maryland safely yesterday at 1pm, had a low tire pressure warning just as I was getting to mom’s exit. Filled up the tires thinking it was just usual trip wear and tear. Within 3 hours one was completely flat. I was able to fill it again and got to Costco where they fixed it under warranty, love that Costco! Now this is why I know my guardian angel was watching over me. This could have happened any time on the two day journey but it happened when it did close to where it could be fixed. I can’t imagine having a flat tire in the middle of nowhere with the boys in the car. Not the most peaceful birthday but it could have been so much worse.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and beautiful Easter :)

I just started... and finished reading your trip report!! Are you still planning to post more about day 14? :)

I just started... and finished reading your trip report!! Are you still planning to post more about day 14? :)

Thank you so much for reading :)

I hit a roadblock with photobucket stopping things, and then tried using another site but had problems with them. I do want to finish this, I hate leaving it undone. I’m just not sure what to do about photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!