Strange But True

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Good morning, everyone. Well it's Friday, thank heavens. I have had a very tough week with everything from one of my employees falling and breaking her leg to a Fed Ex guy stealing computers that were suppose to be delivered to me. Fortunately the dope tried selling them to an under cover cop or I'd still be wondering what ever happened to them and that's just two of the things that went wrong this week. So with that little tale of woe over, here is Friday's edition.

At any given time, there are 1800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth's atmosphere.

It takes one 15 to 20 year old tree to produce 700 paper grocery bags.

The average 4 year old child asks over 400 questions a day. (Ah, the joys of prenthood)

The first ever "Wold Summit on Toilets" was held in Singapore in November 2001. (why?)

Two wrongs may not equal a right, but three rights do equal a left.

The U.S. shreds 7,000 tons of worn out currency each year.

The world's record for rocking non-stop in a rocking chair is 440 hours.

Elmo, the puppet from "Sesame Street", testified on April 23, 2002, during a House Labor, Health and Human Services, Education Appropriations Committee hearing on Capitol Hill. He was testifying in favor of school music education. He is the first puppet in history to testify in Washington.

The fist telephone book ever issued contained only 50 names. It was published in New Haven, Ct., un February, 1878.

The Hundred Years War lasted 116 years.

Have a great day and an even better weekend.

I think that 400 questions a day is severly underestimated ;)

Thanks ILUV, I always love these!

Great post!!!

I loved the Elmo and the 4 year old ones the best!!

World's Summit on Toilets . . .

Wow, that must have been an interesting meeting . . . NOT!!

Thanks, Kathy, and have a relaxing weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter