Straps for Water Bottles

pennypincher

Earning My Ears
I need to know where you get those straps for the water bottles. I bought a Brita water bottle but couldnt find any strapholders. Please help me, for as I am leaving Monday for WDW and really want to find one before I leave.

Thanks so much.

I found a large water bottle cover with strap that fits the brita (actually it is a little too large but it works great) at a Springmaid Wamsutta outlet store. I had been looking for awhile so I was very happy to find this. I thought the fact that it is a kind of neon lime green was great too. Price $3.99

Are you looking for a strap or an insulated holder?

The dollar tree had insulated holders w/ a bottle and target sells quite a few varieties.

If you are just looking for a strap, why not wait until you get to WDW. All the parks have them, wherever you can buy drinks, and they are different in each park. They cost about $4 and are a nice souvineer.

all stands in all parks have them. I got mine 3 years ago, for $2. The best thing I ever got from Disney. I still use them every summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter