• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strawberry cone

jtke5

Earning My Ears
I am making a fruit tray for a baby shower on Saturday. I would like to put the strawberries on a conical shaped piece of styrofoam. Do you put anything on the cone so that as the strawberries are taken off the plain cone is not showing or does it matter? Thanks so much for your help!

Have a Disney Day!

You could cover the cone with a pretty colored piece of cellophane. Or use clear cellophane and put a nice colored piece of tissue paper behind it. This way the bare spots won't show through.

I did candy center pieces one using the cones. What I did then was I covered the cones with cake icing and let it harden.

You could put chocolate around the cone. I saw something once (I believe from Southern Living) that had a cone covered with chocoate and chocolate candies attached.

wow! Thanks Beth E. (NJ) and Kermit. Those are great ideas. Thanks so much for your help.

Have a Disney Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter