Street address for character warehouse?

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
I'd like to get online driving directions to the character warehouse, but I can't find it in the online yellow pages to get a street address. Does anyone have one?

Thanks!

Thanks for noticin me.

katherine
www.alleeyore.com
img6.gif

86-Off Property
98-Off Property
6/00-SOG
12/00-PO
1/01-First Trip to Disney Land!!!

if i remember correctly ...

the warehouse ....you get to it by going North on South Harbor Blvd...it might be 5 or more miles up from Disneyland

it is in a plaza with a Michaels craft store...but you cannot see it from the road ...you have to drive into the plaza....

wish i had better directions but am sure if you get up there....someone in the area ...a garage or plaza store will know where the store is...

i got my details from a CM in one of the main street in disneyland....wait....

i just remembered as i left the "character warehouse" i picked up a sheet regarding locations of other locations in southern california

the one near anaheim is here:

Fullerton

233 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, Calif 92832
714-870-9363

off the Highway Freeway 91

Harbor & Orangethorpe

hope this helps......

That's exactly what I was looking for. Now I can get driving directions from the airport. We're going to shop before hotel check-in.

You've got to have priorities, you know.

pouncingpluto

1978-1995 too many times to count
1998 All Star Music
6/2000 Shades of Green
12/2000 Port Orleans
1/2001 Disneyland

babypluto03.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!