Stress, Celebration and early departures now live from Disney 8/22 complete

So after consuming kids chicken nuggets and two Mickey waffles I ordered a Contemporary Café burger. This is reasonable filling food and you can choose fries, chips or a side salad. DD had satsumas, a banana and water for a meal. Can you tell it’s getting near the end of the trip?

At dinner I just ordered another Frappuccino but I wished that I was hungry enough to join the kids at Santu’li at AK. You choose your meat (beef for DS and chicken/beef combo for DD) your sauce from potato hash, rice, noodles. They both had noodles and then DS went with the black bean sauce DD had none. It looked pretty nice and they both ate most of it. DD ordered a Pandora Sunrise to drink. This was very sweet, very green and not popular!!232D516D-9842-4EE3-BC3C-10E2EF017EAE.jpegD203B4D2-97E1-43E8-AA76-95A93E0A1545.jpeg

I'm sorry to hear you've had resort troubles! I hope things are going better. I just had to google "satsumas"--I was glad I actually knew what it was, but I'm not sure why...probably from reading cookbooks. The Satu'li bowls look yummy!

Sorry about the delay finishing. We had massive delays at JFK but home now and just coping with the joys of jet lag and washing!

Monday morning we headed over to MK and as always at the end of a holiday I list all sense of sensible eating! For breakfast we had ice cream from the Plaza! I had the apple blossom sundae with butter pecan ice cream. It was amazing but not as good as the American sundae! DS had a plaza sundae again (no photo as repeat purchase) and DD had the cookie sandwich. This wasn’t for me as the ice cream makes the cookies completely soggy.E202C29D-2CF9-49FC-8869-16376A7BF4D0.jpeg98467820-F916-4A99-A546-2F529FA07646.jpeg

At lunchtime DD wanted to go to EOS again. To be honest I wasn’t hungry but with QSDP credits to spare we went along for the ride. I didn’t enjoy my chicken avocado chipotle sandwich but I think it was just because I wasn’t hungry. DS had the original sandwich and DD the BLT again. You can have any side up to $2.99 on the plan and the cinnamon rolls are definitely the best value but as we weren’t hungry we all went for grapes.DF6AC946-3252-44F8-B6CD-AA2F5BF6B525.jpegA116C78D-E648-41AF-A705-06E5D48EE881.jpeg

At MCO I bought these crinkle fries from Nathan’s. They were good and fresh and filled the gap.
I was glad I had snacks in my carryon as with delays at JFK we didn’t have chance to eat at the airport.
So the end of the trip. You definitely need to travel around to get decent food. Brought home a number of snacks. Thanks for following along. The lovely responses were much appreciated!3EBB0704-21DD-4012-847B-340785D3859F.jpeg

While I missed most of this because we were at Disney too, amazing job live reporting!!!! Glad to hear you all had such a good trip. And you discovered so many different QS places! Thanks so much for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts