Stress, Celebration and early departures now live from Disney 8/22 complete

Wednesday was not a great day for food. WE had cinnamon rolls at breakfast but they were more cinnamon pastry than the usual doughy delights. At lunch DS had lasagna from the food court. I had a margarita pizza. Didn’t have my phone with me so no lunch pics but you didn’t miss anything. For tea we all hadn’t tacos from pecos bills at MK. I usually rate it here as if you like to load you can and if not you can eat plain. With the exception of the spicy cauliflower which were delicious the other flavours (mince, chicken and pork) were nothing special. You choose any3 from 4 so I should have gone with all cauliflower. We had frozen slushy lemonade with all 3.
The highlight of the day was my strawberry sundae from Aunty Gravity.

Determined to eat better today we lunched at WPE. Now I’m going to have to eat my words about drinks here. Although the soft drink choice is a little mean you can have any beer they offer on qsdp. So I had a corona. I had the chicken chinois salad. It was lovely, filled with cashews and wontons and ginger. DS had the spaghetti and meatballs that DD ate last week but he kept the Parmesan! DD went for the roast chicken and mash.. Back to Disney at their best!0AF713BE-78A0-4A30-9DD5-12DF24ECF862.jpegEBB37001-725F-4F30-94CA-D09F0CDFF402.jpeg0F288D24-36D1-4F44-A58E-B18F42BF13C5.jpeg

So it was wonderful to see Tracerr00 but I failed with the photos big time on Friday!
The kids grabbed breakfast at Main Street bakery on Friday during emh and I only managed to take one picture of the cinnamon roll.
At lunchtime we headed over to Gasparillas again where the chocolate Minnie family all ate salad again! For dinner DS and DD ate beef udon again in Japan and DS drank another asahi.DDCC21E5-3565-4D24-8502-577D9746E837.jpeg

While DD joined Tracey’s clan for Soarin’, DS and I grabbed a table to stand at for Illuminations. We grabbed a cs to split of brat, beer and a side of baked noodle gratin which was super good but neither of us liked the beer! I also enjoyed a wonderful strawberry margarita (frozen)5A27CE4C-635A-444C-A792-B097C10F8C4A.jpegDCBA29FD-503D-4E6B-B12E-ACCC9A837F75.jpeg

DS and DD had snacks on Saturday evening still full from a late lunch. I didn’t eat again but did split this with Tracerr00 from Baseline at DHS

I’m so impressed that you’ve kept up with this! Can you do an extra week when you get home because I’m going to be sad when you leave WDW!

I’m so impressed that you’ve kept up with this! Can you do an extra week when you get home because I’m going to be sad when you leave WDW!
Thanks. We have had a lovely trip despite having multiple problems with our resort room! I think a week of dining at home would soon bore you but the lovely feedback is much appreciated!

DS started the day with breakfast at the food court.
WE decided to use our penultimate morning visiting a couple of the resorts that we hadn’t got around to. First Wilderness Lodge. Now in my opinion breakfast is what Roaring Fork does best but we arrived too late so I ordered the chicken and waffles. I’m not sure what I was expecting but it wasn’t this! 😂C295AE5C-E2C4-4D73-99A4-FF7AB44426F6.jpeg46595366-1E25-4649-8D76-97914191C681.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter