Strike in Toronto

MichelleTO

Mouseketeer
beware if you are heading into TO. It is not just a garbage strike but an outside workers strike. The means no pools! and no ferry service to Toronto Islands as well. So for those thinking of doing Centreville check on the strike status first! Hopefully this is short since many events happen on the Islands this weekend and on Canada Day:(

Let's hope it's a quick one.We don't want the smell drifting down to Hamilton! LOL;)

Good luck to all involved and let's hope it's a short one. I watched Mayor Mel yesterday and he looks like he'll give himself a heart attack if he doesn't calm down!:p

Wow, I was at TO this past weekend and did all those things. Ain't I lucky? hehe..

Too bad about the outsideworkers striking too. Seems that pretty soon there won't be much of Toronto open at all. I hope things get resolved quickly.

The strike ended in Toronto last Thursday night, and things are pretty well back to normal.

Thankfully it's over.. It wasn't a pretty sight and hauling garbage to my place here in Sudbury for my parents wasn't fun. LOL. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter