Stroller at Disney Springs??

ktjdisneymom

Earning My Ears
Hi!
We are checking out Disney Springs with our 6 yr old today. We just finished 8 days in the parks and she did use the stroller in the parks. We used it maininly to get in and out and she walked from attraction to attraction. Will we need a stroller at Disney Springs?? Where do you park strollers there?

Disney Springs is basically an outdoor mall. You could take the stroller into the stores with you or park them outside the doors of the store/restaurant you are visiting. I would not think a stroller is needed though unless she needs it as a place to sit while you shop.

Lots of places to plop throughout DS for all ages. The stroller probably isn't necessary. Don't forget that most if not all the stores will deliver purchases back to your resort.

Last edited:
I definitely would not use a stroller for a 6 year old at Disney Springs unless you need a stroller for her when you go to the mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!