Stroller bag for Joovy Scooter x2?

I’m having a hard time finding one big enough. Need ~30” by ~36”.
We gate checked ours 3 times and it survived. I think the problem of the stroller going on the plane is the banging around it will get and the bag will not help with that. Ours suffered a bang but I didn´t notice it dirtier. Securing the canopy is important because it is a good grab spot for someone who is not familiar with how easily it will pop off.

Sorry, can´t help with the bag part. It is a great stroller for Disney. I will miss it this year.

We gate checked ours 3 times and it survived. I think the problem of the stroller going on the plane is the banging around it will get and the bag will not help with that. Ours suffered a bang but I didn´t notice it dirtier. Securing the canopy is important because it is a good grab spot for someone who is not familiar with how easily it will pop off.

Sorry, can´t help with the bag part. It is a great stroller for Disney. I will miss it this year.
We actually ended up having to buy a bag meant for a roof rack. It worked out okay, but it really freaked TSA out. 🤣

I made mine. Wasn’t too difficult, but it certainly protected the stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter