Stroller parking at rope drop

Kmgordon

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, I searched and couldn’t find anything on this.

This will be our first trip with a stroller and I am not sure how to deal with it at rope drop if we are heading towards a popular ride (like FOP). If I go park the stroller, won’t hundreds of people then have passed me in line, separating me from my party? And if we all go park the stroller together, won’t that defeat the purpose of getting to the park early to be in the front of the rope drop crowd? Or is there parking fairly close by? I admit I have never paid attention to the stroller parking locations.

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, I searched and couldn’t find anything on this.

This will be our first trip with a stroller and I am not sure how to deal with it at rope drop if we are heading towards a popular ride (like FOP). If I go park the stroller, won’t hundreds of people then have passed me in line, separating me from my party? And if we all go park the stroller together, won’t that defeat the purpose of getting to the park early to be in the front of the rope drop crowd? Or is there parking fairly close by? I admit I have never paid attention to the stroller parking locations.

Yes, if you go to park the stroller, those without strollers will pass you. Yes, if your party stays with you, everyone will get passed.

There is some stroller parking near FoP. My best suggestion would be to walk with your entire group to Pandora, then you go park the stroller quickly and your party gets in line. Then you just say "excuse me" and go through the line to find your party.

So do you think we will get push back for doing that, or is that pretty common?

It's pretty common. Well, I don't rope drop (not a fan, don't think it's worth it), but it's very common to see people go park a stroller and catch up to their party. Like I said, the parking isn't far from the entrance to FoP queue anyway, so you won't get separated too much...i.e. you won't be cutting through the entire line. You may get a "dirty look" or two, but if you simply say you had to park the stroller and are catching up, you'll be fine. I think where people get frustrated, myself included, are if it's a group of 3, 5, 10 people doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!