Stroller Question- Baby Jogger Double Summit

Jen0522

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently brought the Baby Jogger
Double Summit X3 stroller into the park? We typically bring it when we go with our three little ones ( 5, 2, 1). I have read conflicting dimensions with some being within what is allowed and others not. When measuring it, it is right on the edge. We don't want to to get down there and be told we can't use it. Thank you!!!

The Baby Jogger website says it does not meet Disney size requirements. Since they are the manufacturer I would trust what they say.

It might be right on the edge but think if you get turned away at the gate? I would plan on a different stroller if possible.

Also looked it up and the limit is 31 inches wide and that stroller is 32 1/2.

I had see this exact stroller on some of the stroller rental companies that claim their strollers are Disney approved and are within the guidelines. Wondering if it's rented from one of the companies if it's approved but not if its a person's private stroller

I had see this exact stroller on some of the stroller rental companies that claim their strollers are Disney approved and are within the guidelines. Wondering if it's rented from one of the companies if it's approved but not if its a person's private stroller
No, they don’t differentiate and those rental companies should not be advertising that this particular stroller is approved.

Several true jogging strollers are too big to fit within the guidelines. Either the front tire sticks out too far or they are too wide.

I wouldn’t risk taking it if I were you, unless you are ok with being told you can’t use it and being given one of the hard plastic park strollers. As time goes on, security is going to be able to recognize really quickly which stroller models don’t fit and they are going to be more strict on enforcing the rules.

I just checked all of the approved vendors and none of them are renting that stroller for delivery at a Disney resort. They have them available for use at other places or say that it doesn’t meet Disney guidelines.

Even if it were a coin flip, it wouldn't be worth it. You don't want that stress every time you enter a park that you hope you don't need to dump your stroller and switch all the stuff you have stored in it into a rental. Is it possible you'll be allowed in? Sure, but it's even more likely you won't be. Not worth it IMO.

Has anyone recently brought the Baby Jogger
Double Summit X3 stroller into the park? We typically bring it when we go with our three little ones ( 5, 2, 1). I have read conflicting dimensions with some being within what is allowed and others not. When measuring it, it is right on the edge. We don't want to to get down there and be told we can't use it. Thank you!!!

New stroller measurement rules are part of the first answer, so you don't have to worry about conflicting stories:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/rules-updates-parks-resorts/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter