Stroller Question - Glider Boards

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
I know it was rumored that effective in May glider boards on strollers would no longer be permitted at WDW. Our last trip was in April, so I didn't really follow up because it wasn't going to affect us. However, we're going next week and when I read the regulations on Disney's website it does NOT state that glider boards are prohibited. So were they not banned? Thanks!

I have no idea what the official stance is, but we saw plenty of people that were using them over Christmas break this year.

I'm assuming they might only be an issue where they add extra length to a stroller that barely fits within the measurement quota. That said, I wonder if they explicitly ask for them to be unfolded/down when or if they're double checking.

We have one for our Baby Jogger City GT (side by side) and it doesn't really add a significant amount of length but I could see where maybe on a tandem front & back (City Select? Joovy caboose maybe although I don't know if that even has a board?) it would add to the overall length?

We're probably not bringing our glider board because our kid that would be using it is 5 & capable of walking the day with some good breaks, and I find it makes the GT more annoying/awkward to push, but I hadn't even heard this.

I'm assuming they might only be an issue where they add extra length to a stroller that barely fits within the measurement quota. That said, I wonder if they explicitly ask for them to be unfolded/down when or if they're double checking.

We have one for our Baby Jogger City GT (side by side) and it doesn't really add a significant amount of length but I could see where maybe on a tandem front & back (City Select? Joovy caboose maybe although I don't know if that even has a board?) it would add to the overall length?

We're probably not bringing our glider board because our kid that would be using it is 5 & capable of walking the day with some good breaks, and I find it makes the GT more annoying/awkward to push, but I hadn't even heard this.
It's for our 5 year old as well and it doesn't add any length to the stroller. It's an UB Cruz, so def within the limits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter