Stroller Rental at Disney

scottb8888

DVC: SSR, HHI & BVI
I've forgotten the name of the company that rents/ delivers strollers to your room? Has anyone used them? Would you recommend them versus flying with your own stroller?

We always bring our own. Our son is much more comfortable with it and we know how to fold it up quickly.

my 2 youngest are pretty little, 2.5 yrs and 5 months. I got a couple of umbrella strollers for our trip--but now use them all the time and we havent even left for our trip. We will need them in the airport, getting aorund in our hotel and in the parks. If you do decide to rent and you change parks that same day just show them your receipt at the new park and you dont have to pay for your stoller again.

I have used A BABY'S BEST FRIEND for several years, and they are AWESOME!!! I rented a park stroller the first day and it was awful, Hard plastic, not real clean, not really comfortable for Ashley and Josh, either. The hotel recommended A Baby's Best Friend, and they delivered right to our hotel. It was clean, in a plastic cover, smelled and looked good too. What a lifesaver. I checked out their website when I got home and they have everything! I can't wait until our next trip, the stroller was such an asset.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Their website is www.abbf.com, and the # is 1-888-461-2229. Check them out so you don't have to lug your stuff with you. Have a great trip!

:wave:

travelitis--have you used the strollers from all about kids? They don't have pics on their website and and in addition I am wondering about general condition and cleanliness. Can you tell us about your experience if you have used them?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter