Stroller Rental In Park

WDWRyan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have experience with in park stroller rental recently? Wondering if new protocols in current situation and if people felt comfortable with them being clean and all.

I have a friend that works at mk strollers and can tell you they are taking extra care in cleaning before and after rental

Does anyone have experience with in park stroller rental recently? Wondering if new protocols in current situation and if people felt comfortable with them being clean and all.
With the in park strollers being hard plastic, I feel it's the easiest to clean. I would not worry.

They were routinely cleaned and sanitized long before the Plague. It’s probably being done even more thoroughly now

With the in park strollers being hard plastic, I feel it's the easiest to clean. I would not worry.
Also on the topic of them being hard plastic, if you're still concerned, they would be super easy for you to take a disinfecting wipe to yourself! I'm sure Disney's doing their best, but I know it's a bit hard to trust that something's clean if you weren't the one who cleaned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter