Stroller Tags!

Momager

Mouseketeer
I just made this tag for our stroller. But I'm looking for other ideas as well! What have you used for your stroller so you can #1 find it easily in the sea of strollers and #2 not had it accidentally taken by another family??

Attachments

• IMG_4888.JPG
    IMG_4888.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 11
When we gate checked our stroller with Spirit Airlines, they attached a lime green hanging tag to the handle. We left that on in the parks and had no issues locating it. I've seen other people tie a bright ribbon or bandana around the handle, use brightly colored duct tape, tie a balloon, or wrap glow sticks/ battery operated fairy lights to make it visible at night.

That’s precious! We can’t use a balloon because our DGS like to watch them fly away! This is crushed because it’s been in a drawer
but I attach it to the handle with the pipe cleaner attached to it, It doesn’t get in the way to fold the stroller, I’ll either rework it or make another for next year! image.jpg

Battery powered christmas lights wrapped around the stroller are so great for nighttime, and I sometimes get a balloon to use for the days we're not in AK.

Put something bright on the handle. The two times we rented from kingdom, everyone else with rentals had the same stroller and color as us so it was hard to spot our stroller. The CM's will also move them around while you are on rides. One time we used a red hat of my sons around the handle so we could spot it quickly. Glowsticks at night also work great.

I bought a pack of velcro stroller hooks off of Amazon that I have attached to the handle along with a length of ribbon just tied in a regular bow. The stroller hooks all have different colors of velcro so between those and the printed ribbon it is pretty easy to spot our stroller. I also love that we can hang our mugs on the hooks and don't have to deal with them in the park but we have them for a run through the food court on our way back to our room at night.

I took some bright coloured ribbon and tied it to the handle. Often when you're looking for your stroller the easiest part to see is the handle. This worked well for us!

We use a bright scarf and lights for night time. In December it’s Christmas lights and September we used pumpkin lights. We just liked to be able to quickly spot it from a distance.

I got bright green athletic wrap (the stuff that sticks to itself) and wrapped the whole handle. Very easy to spot the stroller we rented that looked like all the others and easy to put on and take off.

I got bright green athletic wrap (the stuff that sticks to itself) and wrapped the whole handle. Very easy to spot the stroller we rented that looked like all the others and easy to put on and take off.

EXACTLY what I was about to suggest. Works for your own stroller or a rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter