Stroller travel bag

Jmla32

Earning My Ears
Are there travel/gate check bags for side by side double strollers? We have a joovy scooter x2 but all the bags are too small. I'm just looking for something to protect it from dirt/grim while on the airplane. Any ideas?

We have a Maclaren Twin Techno just for traveling (which turns out to be just for DIsney LOL) and we have that bag that Ndusmama just posted about! It fits very well (with a little room to spare) and we actually cut the top open so that we could have handles and wheels both out to maneuver it more easily up and down the ramp for gate checking.

Are there travel/gate check bags for side by side double strollers? We have a joovy scooter x2 but all the bags are too small. I'm just looking for something to protect it from dirt/grim while on the airplane. Any ideas?

We have a Britax Agile double ( side by side) and we use a Xmas tree bag. Quite cheap with plenty of room to spare and keeps the stroller dry and clean!

We use the "Elf Stor" ones because there's a space to put an address label in it.

I'm going to have to do that. Cutting off the top and making leg and hand holds, brilliant.

Thanks for the suggestions. For an actually stroller bag we'd have to order a custom one from jl Childress. I may look into a Christmas tree bag or making something ourselves.

Did u ever find a bag for this? We’re going to Disney w the same stroller and thinking about this for November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter