Strollers during ADRs

CouponGirl

DIS Veteran
What do you do with your stroller during table service meals? Is there a place to park them or do you bring them inside? And if your itty bitty is sleeping will they let you leave them in it and just roll it up to the table?

The best I can say is It Depends. Many restaurants do not have the room for strollers. It is up to the restaurant at that time, there is no hard and fast rule. Many times you are asked to park your stroller outside. Sometimes they allow them in. Best to have a plan for not being allowed the stroller, as that is the worst that can happen.

For the most part they are parked outside. I can only recall once seeing a stroller in a restaurant and I'm not certain but I think it was doubling as a wheelchair. I'd plan on it staying outside, but maybe you'll get lucky and be able to bring it in.

The best I can say is It Depends. Many restaurants do not have the room for strollers. It is up to the restaurant at that time, there is no hard and fast rule. Many times you are asked to park your stroller outside. Sometimes they allow them in. Best to have a plan for not being allowed the stroller, as that is the worst that can happen.

For the most part they are parked outside. I can only recall once seeing a stroller in a restaurant and I'm not certain but I think it was doubling as a wheelchair. I'd plan on it staying outside, but maybe you'll get lucky and be able to bring it in.
Thanks!

For the most part you are expected to park outside. Exceptions can occur but definitely
should not be expected.

At Crystal Palace last year, I checked in and my son was sleeping in the stroller. I did not ask to bring him in and fully expected to take him out. I just kept him sleeping while we waited to be called and then was going to take him out and push the stroller back to stroller parking. When we were called, the seater told me not to wake him and that there would be room to park him alongside our table. We were at a table with a big open space next to us (I think near the kitchen doors) so I think that was why we were able to roll him up to the table and let him snooze. It was a pleasant surprise!

Once at Tony's my baby was sleeping and they didn't ask me to remove him. He woke during the meal and I took the stroller outside. I was very grateful

Thanks everyone! I haven’t needed to bring a stroller before, and it’s been a long time since I’ve been, so I couldn’t recall if there was stroller parking nearby the restaurants or if I had seen any inside the restaurants. I wanted to have an idea of what to expect beforehand!

If you happen to have reservations for Garden Grill, just be aware that no strollers are allowed in the Land building at all. Our little guy was asleep in the stroller so I had my husband go in alone to cancel our reservation. The nice CM at the restaurant said we could bring him but they actually had to have a CM come out with my husband so that the CM at the door would let us in with the stroller. It was one of the more stressful stroller situations we've had.

If you happen to have reservations for Garden Grill, just be aware that no strollers are allowed in the Land building at all. Our little guy was asleep in the stroller so I had my husband go in alone to cancel our reservation. The nice CM at the restaurant said we could bring him but they actually had to have a CM come out with my husband so that the CM at the door would let us in with the stroller. It was one of the more stressful stroller situations we've had.
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter