strollers in restaurants?

Pixied Dusted

Earning My Ears
can we bring strollers into the following restaurants?

Chef Mickey
Narcoosee
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Garden Grill

I'm a little concerned about leaving a stroller outside the restaurants for an hour or more.

thanks

You're not allowed to bring any strollers into a restaurant, unless you have an infant sleeping in one. You'll have to leave it outside. Chef MIckey's and Narcossee's stroller parking is out of the elements, so you shouldn't have to worry about rain. But your other places all have outside parking. If there in inclement weather, you'll have to cover the stroller to prevent it from getting wet. I've left all of my strollers outside at all of these restaurants, and I've never had a problem.

Thank you so much - I never thought I should pack a tarp for the stroller but now I will!

Gotta love these DISboards!

If you're worried about leaving it unattended (in case someone takes it) I read a suggestion in the Unofficial Guide book. Pour some root beer in a diaper & put it in a plastic bag - one you can see through. Then hang that from the handle of the stroller. The idea is that no one would want to be bothered with the "mess." :earseek:

We never tried it as we don't need a stroller, but . . . .

You are allowed to bring strollers into the restaurants "sometimes". It all depends upon how busy the restaurant is at the time you are dining. Just ask the CM when you check in if you can bring in your stroller. We were there in February (low crowds) and were permitted to bring my daughter's stroller into every restaurant. We also asked for a highchair at every restaurant and were given one without a problem even though we also had the stroller in there (my daughter was new to the highchair thing at the time and we would switch between the two as much as she would tolerate).

It doesn't hurt to ask, but you should still be prepared to park it outside if necessary.

I had the stroller in the Yatch club steakhouse ...and the 50's cafe ... and the ESPN Bar ... and Shula's ... alll off season ... all fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter