Strollers on restautants?

Most restaurants don't let you bring the stroller in. However if the restaurant isn't busy and your kid is SLEEPING in it, they may let you bring the stroller in.

I was able to bring my stroller into Tiffins for lunch. The restaurant was empty and the stroller wasn't in the way of the wait staff.

My daughter was melting down in Le Cellier and they said if it was small, we could bring it in. I didn't take them up, it's not small....and even if it was, it wouldn't have been fair to anyone around her.

It’s usually not a problem at quick service restaurants but there’s usually a no stroller policy at the table service restaurants. Now if your child is sleeping they may be able to find you a table where the stroller won’t be in the way but they don’t have to. If you have an infant carrier you can unhook that from the stroll and bring it in though.

When we went with our 2.5 month old a couple years ago they let us bring our stroller into every table service restaurant we ate at but Sci Fi Diner. Crystal Palace, Hoop De Doo, Beirgarten, and Ohana were the other places we ate. Our stroller was fairly small and our little one was so young they were very understanding.

Are we allowed to bring them into places like Sanaa or coral reef?
We brought ours in Coral Reef in Nov. We did for all of our TS dining that trip. They asked us if DS was either sleeping or couldn’t sit in a high chair. He was either one or both at any given time so we brought it in. This trip DS will be 14 mos & sits in high chairs in restaurants all the time so we plan to only bring it in if he’s sleeping this time.

We've been allowed to take our Granddaughter in the table service restaurants if she was sleeping.

My son was sleeping in the stroller so we got to bring it in to Tusker House and Chef Mickey's on our last trip. In general, they are not permitted. If everyone brought in their strollers, the entire restaurant would look like stroller parking and there would be no room for the servers to get around. If your child is awake, you will be asked to leave the stroller outside.

In general, no. If it is a SMALL stroller and the child is sleeping, it is generally not a huge problem. At Sci-Fi last year my DS2 was inconsolable and DH got up to take him out to the stroller. When I told our server, he said "if it's a small stroller and you'd like to bring it inside to at least have some A/C that's not a problem." DS2 fell asleep in the stroller by the time DH retrieved it and brought him back inside. That server saved the day for us!

My son was sleeping in the stroller so we got to bring it in to Tusker House and Chef Mickey's on our last trip. In general, they are not permitted. If everyone brought in their strollers, the entire restaurant would look like stroller parking and there would be no room for the servers to get around. If your child is awake, you will be asked to leave the stroller outside.
It depends. A normal sized stroller doesn’t takes up much more room at the table than a high chair or the regular chair it replaces. We were told that you can bring a stroller or have a high chair, but both which makes sense.

I think it probably depends on the CM working and how busy it is. I'm sure they might also give a little more leeway for an infant who's too young to sit in a highchair. But in regards to a little one sleeping, it's definitely not a guarantee they will let you bring a stroller in. We were told no at CRT, TH, and CP on our last trip even though our toddler was asleep in the stroller.

In February our youngest was sleeping in our double stroller during our early dinner reservation at Skipper's Canteen and they let us bring it in. I'm grateful because she's 2.5 and no way would my husband or I have been able to enjoy our meal if we had to hold her while she slept.

What’s the stroller parking situation for most restaurants like? Indoors/outdoors, specific to the restaurant or just general stroller parking area?

(We have reservations for Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest lunch, Skipper Canteen, Yak and Yeti and La Hacienda San Angel.)

What’s the stroller parking situation for most restaurants like? Indoors/outdoors, specific to the restaurant or just general stroller parking area?

(We have reservations for Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest lunch, Skipper Canteen, Yak and Yeti and La Hacienda San Angel.)

It varies from restaurant to restaurant. I know we went to BOG, I can't remember where the parking was. I think it's in the area near the enchanted tales with belle?

Some restaurants have their own parking, some you use the adjacent stroller parking. I think most are outside, but a couple have parking inside.

It varies from restaurant to restaurant. I know we went to BOG, I can't remember where the parking was. I think it's in the area near the enchanted tales with belle?

Some restaurants have their own parking, some you use the adjacent stroller parking. I think most are outside, but a couple have parking inside.

Thank you so much. Hmmm, better remember the rain covers for the stroller.

At Sanaa there is a place in the lobby to give them your stroller. It was like a coat check almost without the tickets. The kids loved Sanaa btw, those dipping sauces and meat on a stick were a huge hit off the appetizer menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter