Strollers

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
thinking off signing up to do the princess 5k next year.
This might be a silly question but are we allowed to push strollers for the run ? Both my hubby and I want to sign up and we will have a 4/5 month old at the time of the race !

thinking off signing up to do the princess 5k next year.
This might be a silly question but are we allowed to push strollers for the run ? Both my hubby and I want to sign up and we will have a 4/5 month old at the time of the race !

If you visit the runDisney web site, you can find a very helpful list of race policies, including one which mentions strollers:

• For everyone's safety, items including baby joggers, strollers, baby carriers, baby backpacks, skates, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, canes, crutches, walkers, walking sticks, selfie sticks and animals of any kind are prohibited from the course. Violators will be removed from the course and transported to the finish line area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter