Strongest drinks?

So, as someone with a stupid high tolerance (usually), I agree with everyone here who said look for places that offer cheaply upgraded doubles. I also agree that I get better pours out of Japan (the Sake bar in the back of Mitsukoshi) and China, or in La Cava when you subtly convince the bartender to make you a fresh versus pre-made drink (I'd also argue this is about being friendly versus being an attractive woman, as I've heard argued a few too many times, I can personally vouch for looking like a hot mess on what I thought was the verge of pneumonia at least one of the times I got a fresh batch out of the bartender).

Also don't discredit high ABV beers, sometimes that is the best you can do in Disney when you want something that will pack a punch.

To your point- I had the Elysian Space Dust IPA on draft at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge. I began to feel the effects pretty immediately. When I mentioned it to the bartender, she mentioned the beer has 8.2% ABV!!! Needless to say, when I got home I bought a six-pack. :drinking1

I second the Lapu Lapu! My DH is a big guy and he drank one at Ohana and his cheeks were so red- had to go back to the room and lay down after dinner lol

Tell him he's a lightweight!:crazy: My daughters (mid 30s) weigh around 108 pounds and downed two of them at lunch and walked away. They were buzzed, but functional. :sunny:

Best tip I've ever had from WDW. At Disney owned outlets ask for a double. $2 upcharge. Got my husband through the early years lol.

What places do this? This is an amazing tip! We have been there more than 10 times in the past 5 years and I had no idea. Please let me know for my next trip. Thanks!!

All the Disney owned properties as far as I know. Last time I was there I sat at the pool bar at AofA and the whole bar was in on the secret lo!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter