Struggles with our Flex Pass

nadiat

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
I purchased four Flex annual passes for my family last week (one for my hubby, and each of my three kids... I took a pass with parking for myself.)

I have had no trouble making reservations for three of the passes but for some reason, on my youngest daughters ticket... I can never make the second days reservation.
It always tells me she can’t make another booking.

This happened to me a few days ago when I had a stay at Disneyland hotel. I called the call center and they referred my case to the tech department. They were able to add my requested second reservation a few hours later (Friday and Saturday).

I thought they fixed the problem... that is until today where I tried to make my two reservations.
It worked for everyone’s tickets except my five years old daughters. Yes I can see that she only has one reservation and it will not allow me to make a second reservation.

I’m incredibly frustrated by this because it is now the second time that I will need to call the call center multiple times to troubleshoot this issue. Can they not just issue me a new flex pass ticket number or something. Have you dealt with something like this? We just bought these passes a few days ago and I think it’s really unfair if I will have to do this every time I try to make a reservation for my daughter.

Attachments

• E3DC7270-6FE1-42E3-A159-4AC11913D20C.png
    E3DC7270-6FE1-42E3-A159-4AC11913D20C.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 42
I have no idea if this is the same... but maybe it is worth a try. Are you using the app to make the reservation? We had a problem with our youngest son not showing that he had MaxPass. We had it on our AP's so he definitely had it, but one day I couldn't get him a FP because it said he didn't have MP purchased. It prompted me to purchase MP again. I shut down the app and restarted. (I don't think I uninstalled the app, but maybe? It was awhile ago.) After that it worked.

Have you tried making her reservations first to see if it will happen with someone else's AP?

On the other hand, I suppose this is theoretically a risk of the Flex. If they allow 1000 reservations (just making up a random number) and a family is trying to make 3 reservations, there's a slight chance of being 999, and 1000, not allowing that last ticket to make a reservation. I hope they have some sort of back-up system for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter