Struggling to have energy

I don't know how the weather is where you live and I know very little of fibromyalgia, but is it possible to take some walk or spend some time outdoors, I find that energizes me.

I’m good about water intake. And I’m not diabetic. My ferritin is 21, which is the low end of normal, not low enough to treat. Vitamin D is up to 48 after months of taking 50,000 units a week. I’m trying to get better at exercise, so I can say I have all of my non-medication bases covered, lol!

A nice walk and fresh air is always good!
But, exercise and exertion can, and WILL, cause a flare-up.
If somebody truly has Fibro/CFS, then knowing ones limits, lots of breaks and rest, and pacing yourself are mandatory!

I’m getting frustrated with my body and it’s lack of energy. I’m a working Mom of 2 kids under 5, and have fibromyalgia. I’m exhausted all the time even though I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night, am eating better, take a multivitamin and probiotic. I do know my vitamin D is low, but I take a supplement for that, and I just found out my ferritin is low-normal, notnlow enough to do anything about. All my other blood work is normal. My fibromyalgia is under control pain-wise, so that’s not it. I’m so desperate for energy that I’m even considering som of those MLM supplements, even though I’m against them. Any tips for boosting my energy?

I just found out after a pulmonary lung test I have 34% percent of my lungs working anymore so I can so understand where you're coming from. Being tired all the time is so not fun. Hopefully you'll be getting to feel better as your kids get older and can help you do things on their own. :hug:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter