Studio at BWV with "Boardwalk View"

gamomof2

You know, that SeaWitch is really giving me a bad
We have a studio booked that is listed as a "Boardwalk view". Does anyone know if this is a window or an actual balcony?

Also this is our first trip staying at a DVC resort, what is required at checkin? Credit card imprint? Cash deposit?

We will have our DVC membership card and license with us.

And all you should need to check in is your name.

You only need to provide a credit card if you want to be able to charge to your room or if you want to use the express check out feature. I always bring my blue Membership card along - some places want to see it before granting the DVC discount (especially true of some of the restuarants).

I also bring along my confirmation letter, but I've never needed it - just makes me feel better to have it along.

And I agree with sheryl0521 - all of the Boardwalk view studios have a balcony. I don't think any of the first floor BWV-BW view rooms are studios, but I could be wrong about that. The first floor rooms are relatively new - believe they just became available earlier this year, and there aren't very many of them.

Best wishes -

I always bring my confirmation.

very, very common last name.

and yes all the studios have a balcony.

come back and say if you loved it or not. I feel strange - there were always people below you walking around.

So I felt a little funny out on the balcony. (yes very, very silly)

Maybe I misread the question, but 'boardwalk view' means that your studio will be facing the lake and boardwalk...lucky you!!!!!

Other views at the BWV resort are Preferred View, which is the same number of points per night, but facing one of the 3 courtyards which contain the quiet pool, the Clown pool, and what I call the croquet lawn(faces Swan and Dolphin and I think this is the area they were thinking of putting a croquet court in). I've also read that the courtyard that faces the boardwalk is also a preferred view . Standard view are those rooms that face the drive up entrance and are either above the valet stand or all down the wing that borders the entry (and ends by the parking lot/tennis courts)

So: your boardwalk view will look across the lake to YC/BC and you should be able to see Spaceship Earth in the background and high Epcot fireworks, and maybe even Wishes fireworks. I repeat: lucky you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter