Studio M ?

cgajdzisz

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever gotten a picture done at Studio M? Is it expensive? Do they have nice backgrounds to choose from? I was thinking about getting a family portrait done and thought it might be nice to do it while we are on vacation. :confused:

If Studio M is the one in DTD my brother has had it done 2 times. The pictures always turn out great. I know you need an appointment. Maybe someone knows the phone number. I would like it also for our next trip in 126 days!

Yes, Studio M is in DTD. I'm not sure exactly where it is. I tried to get info on the Disney web site but couldn't find anything.

Studio M is great - we have our picture taken there every trip. Prices are reasonable (I think less than $20 for one sheet) and you get Mickey all to yourself in the room. They'll even use your own camera or video after they take the professional picture. There's only one background (of the castle). If you want other backgrounds there's another place right next to Studio M where you pick one and they superimpose your picture over it (but the real Mickey isn't at that place). One sheet is one 5x7 and 4 wallets or 8 wallets, etc. There are several packges to choose from. We always just walk up and have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I'd definitely recommend it!

We just walked right in. No need for an appointment. I think it was like $25 and they were very quick like maybe half hour? I'd recommend it. Our pics are darling

We had pictures taken there in Jan. 03. We didn't need an appointment we just walked in and got them done. It was great because we were there over Christmas-New Years. My DD wanted to see Mickey all week long but there was no way we were going to wait on the hour line to see him at TOON TOWN. Then we had PS for Ohana's and the night before she got the Norwalk virus, fun,fun. So we had to cancle them. Later in our trip we had a lot of family that came down and we all got our DGM to take a picture with her 4 GGC. It worked out great my DD got to see Mickey, he spent a lot more time talking to her and playing with her than he would have if we were at a character breakfast of Toon Town. The price was great and we all split the cost which made it even better. My DH said he would have paid $100.00 for my DD to see Mickey just so he wouldn't have to wait in that line in Toon Town.

Originally posted by NLK
My DH said he would have paid $100.00 for my DD to see Mickey just so he wouldn't have to wait in that line in Toon Town.

Just as a hint. We found that most people just have to see the fireworks and parade. Since we tend to hit MK twice in a week, the second night we head to ToonTown when everyone else is getting ready for the parade and fireworks. I think the longest we have had to wait to see Mickey during that time was 10 minutes. And we got to "cut ahead" in line once when the family in front of us jumped over a railing to sit at Mickey's kitchen table to pose for a picture and the alarms went off. A CM came in to talk to them and ushered us ahead. (So don't jump the railings. The place is alarmed LOL!!)

:earsgirl:

My first ever meeting with Mickey Mouse happened at Studio M. I cried like a baby in a big old cloud of Pixie Dust. I had wanted to meet Mickey Mouse for 30 years and finally got to by chance there at Studio M back in September. Mickey Mouse and the CMs that ran the studio were very sweet to me as I explained that I had wanted to meet Mickey Mouse when I was 4 years old, but I didn't get to. I explained that I felt like a fool, but I was so freakin' happy to be huggin' that Mouse!!!! They took me inside and took my picture with him. They gave me the photos for FREE! They said that everyone deserves to have their picture taken when they meet Mickey Mouse for the first time and since we didn't have the camera with us, they were glad to give me the pictures. I still can't believe how happy I still get when I think of that feeling of huggin' on Mickey Mouse and having him blow kisses to me. It was indeed worth more than the roughly $25 bucks that the pictures should have cost. Mickey

Awwwwww!!! You sound as bad as me! I still get weepy when I see the pics of me and my 2 girls the first time we went down to WDW and we saw Mickey for the first time. It wasn't my first time seeing him (saw him when I was 11 when my grandmother slapped his hand and accused him of being a pick pocket ROFL!) but it was the first time my kids did and the joy on their faces was wonderful. Seeing their eyes light up when they see *Mickey* just makes me tear right up. Oh great, now I'm starting to cry again!!!

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter