Studios' 30th Anniversary

CookieGVB

S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor
I've searched, but haven't seen any info. Has anything been announced about special doings on May 1st at the Studios?

My "guess" is commemorative Park Maps and Times Guides,"maybe" a complimentary Button,30th Pins and cupcakes for sale,ceremony honoring the 30th and CMs who have been there since the Park opened and "maybe" 30th Fireworks.

So my family will be at WDW that day (May 1) and we have a 9:55 FP+ for FOP. Would you ditch that plan and go to DHS instead for this parade? Any chance at seeing anyone famous? We are trying to decide if we should do DAK in the morning and then go over to DHS for the evening and catch the new show. Thoughts?

So my family will be at WDW that day (May 1) and we have a 9:55 FP+ for FOP. Would you ditch that plan and go to DHS instead for this parade? Any chance at seeing anyone famous? We are trying to decide if we should do DAK in the morning and then go over to DHS for the evening and catch the new show. Thoughts?
If it was me, I would not ditch an FOP FP for a parade. I think you'd regret that later. A parade of Disney / Pixar characters will be fun, but not enough to lose the opportunity for FOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!