Studios Counter Service

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Trying to do some CS homework before we go-I have to say I will never complain about the CS menus at WDW again- and I can only find one CS venue at Studios listed "Restaurant en Coulisse"-is this correct that there is only one CS in the whole of the park?
:headache: The only other one listed on DLPs site is "Blockbuster Café" and it says it is currently closed? Where does everyone eat?

(my opinion: ) Stay away from Restaurant en Coulisse. Everytime I give it another try, I get disappointed again.
Better to do a table service or go back to Disneyland park etc, or get a few snacks and things at the food trucks.

By currently closed, do you mean today? Because I just ate there last weekend.
There are quite a lot of food truck type places in Studio's, some with (outside only) seating. The park isn't too big, so there is plenty
It just said "Closed" on DLP official site-I did wonder if they just meant today-I saw somewhere that all the restauramnts seem to close one day per week. I didn't know about the food trucks-thanks for that
(my opinion: ) Stay away from Restaurant en Coulisse. Everytime I give it another try, I get disappointed again.
Better to do a table service or go back to Disneyland park etc, or get a few snacks and things at the food trucks.
Thanks for the warning! When we looked yet again ast our paperwork it appears our dining plan includes a buffet meal at some restaurants and there is one if Studios we can eat at -can't remember the name , but it appears Ok from Youtube!

It just said "Closed" on DLP official site-I did wonder if they just meant today-I saw somewhere that all the restauramnts seem to close one day per week. I didn't know about the food trucks-thanks for that

Thanks for the warning! When we looked yet again ast our paperwork it appears our dining plan includes a buffet meal at some restaurants and there is one if Studios we can eat at -can't remember the name , but it appears Ok from Youtube!

Restaurant des Stars is the buffet in the Studios, never had a bad meal there :)

Not a huge choice of restaurants in the Studios...

The buffet one (Restaurant des Stars) can be busy and loud but food is not bad (great desserts!).

Definitely avoid the Restaurant en Coulisse, it's at the park entrance and always very very busy, and the good is not great.

Quick reminder that at DLP the parks are really close, and so is Disney village.

Not a lot of exiting food in Studios, I’d rather hop to the village or main park to eat.

We were there last week and Blockbuster Cafe was closed. I thought it was for refurb, but maybe it was just that day of the week. Regardless, we ate at Earl of Sandwich instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter