Studios view from World Drive

Mrs.Milo

DIS Veteran
Driving on World Drive, south of Buena Vista Drive, I can see what looks like an office building of some type in the Star Wars area maybe 8 to 10 stories or so. Does anyone know what this building is?

Not sure what you’re referring too. It could be one of the ride buildings you’re talking about?

Driving on World Drive, south of Buena Vista Drive, I can see what looks like an office building of some type in the Star Wars area maybe 8 to 10 stories or so. Does anyone know what this building is?

It’s a little hard to tell what you are referring to. Do you have a picture of any sort or any kind of visual?

Might be the cast parking garage or the former feature animation building. I’ve been able to see it from world drive and they look like your description

I saw it on an aerial shot earlier today too but of course can’t find it now. :fish:
I’ve seen the parking garage from World Drive also, but maybe it’s the feature animation bldg. Very visible from World Drive. Thanks

Here is the area in question. In the upper left of the picture are the show buildings for Star Wars Land, on the right in green is a backstage building, and below that in blue is the load/unload and maintenance building for the Slinky Dog coaster.

Capture.JPG

I think this view is looking south. I was driving north and looking north, and the building was “south” of Buena Vista Drive, so my post was confusing so no surprise there (sorry).

In this picture the building I had a question about would be below on the right side, below and out of the picture. The color is kinda of a blue. Thanks again for the kind response.

I think this view is looking south. I was driving north and looking north, and the building was “south” of Buena Vista Drive, so my post was confusing so no surprise there (sorry).

In this picture the building I had a question about would be below on the right side, below and out of the picture. The color is kinda of a blue. Thanks again for the kind response.

You are probably seeing the Rock'n' Roller Coaster show building which is very tall and has recently been repainted blue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!