stuffed chicken

Kaelyn

Mouseketeer
Well, I have to cook tonight and was wondering if anyone knows how I can accomplish something. I want to slice open my boneless breats and put mozz in them. How do I seal them back up again for baking? I figured i wold bred them, brown them, and then put the min the oven for about 45 mins. Does that sound like it would work? How do I keep the cheese in the chicken while they cook?

Help!

What I would do is butterfly the breast and pound nice and thin.

Make your stuffing - I'd use something besides just the mozzarella as that may not "hold" all by itself. You could saute finely chopped mushrooms, onions or spinich cool and add the cheese a bit of bread crumbs to hold it all together.

Whatever use use for filling you can just spread over the breast and roll it up tucking in pieces as you go along. Take either poultry lacers or toothpicks to close at the end.

Egg and bread, spray with "Pam" and spray pan too. Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes. You don't have to brown first.

I hope this helps and makes sense.

Good luck.

I agree with dt. That's pretty much how my husband does it whenever he stuffs some chicken breasts.

Let us know how they come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter